C*ltc

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just seen a wee clip that Foster said he would rather be at Southampton in the hope of one game between the sticks than be at the tramps as No1 for the season :mutley:

Shows that cunts saw the big fallout coming over there, surely if all is going well and you’re going for 10 you’d give anything to be part of it? That cunt lustig aswell, knew he’d never have it so good so got out while things were going well 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Shows that cunts saw the big fallout coming over there, surely if all is going well and you’re going for 10 you’d give anything to be part of it? That cunt lustig aswell, knew he’d never have it so good so got out while things were going well 

After a while, no one wants to play for Lennon. Released at Bolton with all the mistress nonsense, player revolt at Hibs and now, at least half the squad want away because of him.

He will be out of football in 5 months for good. No doubt end up getting a job on tv or something.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

After a while, no one wants to play for Lennon. Released at Bolton with all the mistress nonsense, player revolt at Hibs and now, at least have the squad want away because of him.

He will be out of football in 5 months for good. No doubt end up getting a job on tv or something.

Bt/premier sports 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

After a while, no one wants to play for Lennon. Released at Bolton with all the mistress nonsense, player revolt at Hibs and now, at least have the squad want away because of him.

The downward spiral without a doubt.
Me personally would say it was unemployable.
Utter scummy vile bastard.

3 hours ago, Griffin Peterson said:

It’ll be a give away when Lennon is lying in an oxygen chamber, struggling to breathe. 

That would be as good as winning the league. 

All he’d need for that to happen is the ball going near Duffy 

Canny just be me that's confident that they will drop spoints over thier next 3 games is it?

Hibs home (pissed off that the game got moved), Livi at home (potentially given thier run) and then Livi away (always a bastard and even better if they drop points the previous game)

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

Canny just be me that's confident that they will drop spoints over thier next 3 games is it?

Hibs home (pissed off that the game got moved), Livi at home (potentially given thier run) and then Livi away (always a bastard and even better if they drop points the previous game)

I would mclove it if they dropped points #keepmcbelieving

The impression is she has been told to back off but by who? I'm beginning to wonder if someone from her party was part of the Dubai jolly as nobody taking responsibility for the hotel breaches seen within the pictures of the pub and the pool. 

Our club should be asking for clarification on why our 2 players received 7 game bans for breaking coronavirus protocols but the association is quite happy to look the other way for cfc.

She say's all bets are off if the rules are abused again by ANY sport. Does this mean if someone abuses the rules in rugby, then Football and other sports fixture in Scotland gets shut down? It's unclear what she means..

Everything Nicola Sturgeon has said about Scottish football from Aberdeen to Celtic and now 'all bets are off'

By Liam Brycee 

Daily Record

---------------

The First Minister again issued reminders to professional football this week as Covid-19 restrictions are heavily tightened across the country.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon again turned her gaze on Scottish football this week as the professional game's place within lockdown restrictions came under scrutiny. The focus fell on Celtic's trip to Dubai amid a severe tightening of measures across the country. But it's certainly not the first time the FM has commented on football's conduct throughout the pandemic.

The game has been afforded continued exemption and players at Premiership level, at least, are being regularly tested for the virus. But some high profile incidents have transcended the football bubble and forced several warnings from Holyrood. Here's what the FM has said on Scottish football since the season started.

The Aberdeen 8
Scottish football first courted Covid controversy in August when eight Aberdeen stars returned positive tests after being photographed in a city bar. The storm led to two Dons' fixtures being postponed and the issuing a first warning from the First Minister. 

He said: "It is now clear that all eight of these players visited a bar in Aberdeen on Saturday night "In doing so, they blatantly broke the rules that had been agreed between the SFA, the SPFL and the Scottish Government which, to put it mildly, is completely unacceptable. "This morning, the Scottish Government convened a meeting with the SFA and SPFL. 

"Following those discussions, the football authorities have confirmed that the game between Aberdeen and St Johnstone, scheduled for tomorrow in Perth, will not now go ahead. "I think that is the right decision. We are expecting members of the public to behave in a highly precautionary manner right now. "And when a football club ends up with players infected with Covid - and let's remember this is not through bad luck but clear breaches of the rules - we cannot take even a small risk that they will spread the infection to other parts of the country."

Sturgeon admitted she was "pretty furious" about the breach occurring so soon after professional football had been given special dispensation to return. She said: "When we're talking about what happened in Aberdeen, which is football players going to a bar, I don't think there should be any dubiety about that. We are trying to protect sporting bubbles, so footballers behaving in that way not only risk compromising the sporting bubble clubs are trying to protect.

"But footballers in a city centre bar also poses the risk of attracting crowds and attracting other people. So in any way you want to look at this, I'm sorry to be blunt here, that was not responsible behaviour. "Let's take this opportunity to underline the really important obligation that rests on football players but also rests on clubs to ensure that their players know what the guidance is and are complying. That's really important.

"There was huge enthusiasm. We know how important football is to the country to get matches back again. Clubs want that, fans want that, players want that, I want that to continue. "But if we don't have the guidance which underpins that agreement being adhered to it is at risk. I have to be blunt in saying that. Hopefully this will be a lesson that is learned by everyone." 

Sturgeon continued: "I'm trying to be diplomatic here. I am pretty furious about this situation because it shouldn't have happened. But on the upside let's take the opportunity to underline the importance of this."The decision to allow competitive sport to get up and running again wasn't one we took lightly. There are lots of reasons why it was something we were nervous about."But we got to the point of giving it the go-ahead because a lot of work went into agreeing the guidance which underpins it. So it was very much conditional on that."If that guidance is not going to be adhered to then all bets are off."

Sturgeon continued: "The Scottish Government will also be contacting all club captains and managers to emphasise the importance of complying with the guidance. "But let me take the opportunity to emphasise the importance of that directly now. "Football has been given the go-ahead on the strict condition clubs and players abide by the guidance that has been agreed. "If they don't do that, they put as risk the return of the professional game.  "So, I welcome Aberdeen's statement they have reminded players of their obligations. That's important. "Footballers, as we all know, are role models and they should behave accordingly.

"It is also important to remind the club, and indeed all clubs, of the obligation they have to ensure their players are behaving responsibly and in-line with the guidance."To say that this incident is deeply regrettable is an understatement but it also underlines an extremely important point."Any time one of us fails to abide by the rules we put others at risk and we give this virus the chance to come roaring back again."That's something we can't afford to do."

The yellow card

Within days it emerged Celtic defender Boli Bolingoli had travelled to Spain and failed to isolate on his return before featuring as a late sub in a draw with Kilmarnock. Celtic, too, then had matches postponed as Sturgeon warned football was now on a "yellow card" and in danger of being shut down again. “Some football players seem incapable of living up to their responsibilities. I very much regret that.

"This is just not acceptable. Every day I stand here asking members of the public to make huge sacrifices in how they live their lives and the vast majority are doing that, and it’s not easy. "We can’t have privileged football players just decide they’re not going to bother. So this can’t go on. "Let me put this as clearly as I can in language that the football world will understand: consider today to be the yellow card. "The next time it will be the red card, because you will leave us with absolutely no choice."

Condemns Celtic Park protests

Following Celtic's shock Betfred Cup exit to Ross County in November, hundreds of fans descended on Parkhead. At the time, Glasgow was under what was then the strictest coronavirus restrictions with large gatherings banned, and the FM moved to condemn the angry scenes. 

She said: "We have a limit on people coming together outside of six people from two households, so it stands to reason any group of people that are gathering together in a crowd are putting themselves or others at risk. "Whether its football fans, rugby fans, any other kind of sports fans or just people in general - please don't do it.

"Right now, in the middle of this pandemic, it is a risky thing to do that puts you and other people at risk."I don't care if you're a Celtic fan, a Rangers fan, an Ayr United fan, (or) no fan of football at all."Anybody who attacks police officers is doing wrong and that is pretty despicable."And I would say that across the board, regardless of football or any other sporting affiliation."

On financial support for the game

In December, with the prospect of full stadiums remaining a pipe dream for clubs, the Scottish Government announced a £55million support package to aid spectator sports. That included £30m for Scottish football in the form of grants and loans. With the announcement, the FM acknowledged the crushing impact the pandemic had inflicted on clubs."The devastating impact the pandemic has had on spectator sports across the country, particularly when so many of Scotland's sporting clubs receive a significant portion of their income through spectator attending events."I'm able to confirm we will set out a £55m package of support for various spectators sports. This will comprise grants and loans.

"It will include £30m for Scottish football with support for all levels of the game. It should be noted top-flight English men's football has not received financial support of this kind from the UK Government."I can confirm that Scottish rugby will benefit from £20m and it will also include funding for basketball, netball, motor sport, horse racing and ice hockey."That support package, taken in its entirety, will be well in excess of the Barnett consequentials as a result of the investment announced last month by the UK Government."

Celtic in Dubai

Celtic's controversial training camp Dubai caught the FM's attention after she admitted concerns over photographs which emerged from the trip.Pictures of manager Neil Lennon and captain Scott Brown drinking by a pool circulated online, after which Sturgeon insisted questions must be raised over whether the trip was necessary.

She said: "I, obviously, saw their statement yesterday and kind of looked into this, I've not spent a lot of time looking I've had other things to think about. "As I understand it, we gave advice to the SFA about the rules around elite training camps back in November last year. "The world and the pandemic has changed quite a bit since last November, it's not our role to sign off, to agree, to not agree in terms of what a football club does in terms of training camps.

"We set out what the rules are and the rules have been, and they may have to change due to the nature of the pandemic, that elite sports can go oversea for training camps if that is important in context of their training for competitions."That's, as I understand it, what we set out as the rules.

"For me, the question for Celtic, and I will try and be diplomatic here, is not so much are they overseas at training camp, it may be given the changed circumstances, that won't be appropriate. That's not really the question. "What is the purpose of them being there? I've seen a comment from the club that said it's more for R and R than it is for training.

"I've also seen some photographs, and I can only comment on what I've seen as I don't know the full circumstances, that would raise a question in my mind of whether all the reams of what elite players have to do within their bubbles, if social distancing is being complied with. "There are things that should be looked into.

"Elite sport and this is not just about Celtic of football, elite sport is in an elite position at many points over the past year doing things that many of the general public can't do. "As long as that is the case, as we all want our sport teams to do well and train properly, as long as that is the case it's really important that don't abuse it and use it for the purposes that was intended. "And that applies to Celtic as it would to anyone else in that position." It's since been confirmed the SFA believe Celtic have no case to answer.

'All bets are off'

Sturgeon was furthered questioned on continued exemption for professional sport even as lockdown restrictions were heavily tightened across Scotland. The FM issued another reminder to "elite" sports people that "all bets are off" if they do not meticulously followed the guidance.

She said: "The exemptions for professional football, and elite sports people generally, are not just for their benefit - we are trying to give people that bit of entertainment and normality."But, if any sport does not stick to the restrictions, and doesn't make sure all the mitigations are in place, then all bets are off."

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The impression is she has been told to back off but by who? I'm beginning to wonder if someone from her party was part of the Dubai jolly as nobody taking responsibility for the hotel breaches seen within the pictures of the pub and the pool.  Our club should be asking why our 2 players were reprimanded but the association is quite happy to look the other way for cfc.

She say's all bets are off if the rules are abused again by ANY sport. Does this mean if someone abuses the rules in rugby, then Football and other sports fixture in Scotland gets shut down? It's unclear what she means..

There isn't a chance she does anything to the rugby, doubt she will do anything while the tims are at fault either but if it was us we probably wouldn't even be allowed back into the country. 

22 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

There isn't a chance she does anything to the rugby, doubt she will do anything while the tims are at fault either but if it was us we probably wouldn't even be allowed back into the country. 

Agreed. I think Rangers must ask for clarification from the SFA/SPFL.

Why was Sturgeon trying to be 'diplomatic' when talking about cfc's breaches of protocols yet when the other clubs had incidents she was 'pretty furious'.  Do cfc donate to her party funds? More questions need to be asked by MSPs and journalists over this.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6508827/celtic-jullien-glasgow-airport-dubai/

celtic ace Christopher Jullien holds crutches as Hoops land back at Glasgow Airport following Dubai trip

celtic are back in Glasgow following their winter training camp in Dubai - with Christopher Jullien spotted holding his crutches.
The Hoops controversially jetted out to the Middle East just hours after their 1-0 Old Firm defeat last Saturday.

Jullien walking down stairs holding a bag in one hand and his crutches in the otherCredit: Willie Vass - The Sun
But SunSport pictures have capture the moment the Parkhead players and staff made their way inside in the terminal building at Glasgow Airport tonight.
The plane landed shortly before 5pm this evening.
The Hoops players could be seen walking down stairs to make their way for the airport exits.
The likes of Odsonne Edouard, Jeremie Frimpong, Diego Laxalt, David Turnbull, Christopher Jullien, Callum McGregor, Ewan Henderson and other members of the squad were all spotted.

Jullien was seen with his crutches in one hand, and a bag in the other. The Frenchman has been ruled out for up to FOUR months after sustaining a serious knee injury versus Dundee United.
Neil Lennon and Co. then made their way on to their team bus, which left the airport ground at around 5.45pm.
The Bhoys will now up their preparations for Monday night's clash with Hibs at Parkhead, which was moved to accommodate the Dubai trip.
Earlier this week we told you how the SFA WON'T investigate celtic's decision to travel for the winter training camp in the UAE.
First minister Nicola Sturgeon called for the governing body to look into the trip.
The FM said snaps widely shared online "raised a question" whether "all the rules on what elite players have to do within their bubbles around social distancing are being complied with."

SunSport understands the SFA feels there is no need to investigate celtic's decision to go on the trip which they and all relevant authorities signed off on back in November when the SPFL agreed to move their match against Hibernian to January 11.
It will then be over to the compliance officer to decide as to whether any protocol breaches have taken place out there - but there is no suggestion as yet that the Hoops will face any further action.
The Scottish Government said on Monday: "We would expect the SFA to look into celtic's trip further - while there are travel exemptions for elite sports which are designed to facilitate international and European competition, if we feel they're being abused, we won't hesitate to remove this privilege."
celtic insisted that the training camp was arranged a number of months ago and approved by all relevant footballing authorities through the Joint Response Group on November 12.

The club responded: "If the club had not received Scottish Government approval then we would not have travelled."
Celts boss Lennon said the trip was purely to help the club get their season back on track.
With the UAE on the current travel exempt list, there’s no requirement for 10 days of self isolation for anyone who returns from the country.
But photos of the Hoops stars relaxing on the break sparked ire among fans.

In one pic, gaffer Lennon and his skipper, Scott Brown, were seen lounging on sunbeds by the pool at Le Royal Meridien, with pints of beer on the table between them.
Other backroom staff are also kicking back on the poolside loungers in the snap.
Meanwhile, celtic's game in hand against Aberdeen has been moved to a 6pm kick-off at the request of Uefa.
The Hoops are due to host Derek McInnes' side on Wednesday 17 February after the original clash was postponed due to coronavirus breaches in August.

The game - which will be played at celtic Park - was due to kick off at 7pm.
However, the match has been rescheduled to kick off at an earlier time of 6pm after a request from Uefa.
The Champions League last 16 takes place on the same evening with Sevilla hosting Dortmund and Porto taking on Juventus at 8pm.
It's just one of a number of fixture amendments made by the SPFL.

image.thumb.png.a6dc47fde06ee5b275d834cd090785e4.png

Boom!!!

2 hours ago, Vision said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6508827/celtic-jullien-glasgow-airport-dubai/

celtic ace Christopher Jullien holds crutches as Hoops land back at Glasgow Airport following Dubai trip

celtic are back in Glasgow following their winter training camp in Dubai - with Christopher Jullien spotted holding his crutches.
The Hoops controversially jetted out to the Middle East just hours after their 1-0 Old Firm defeat last Saturday.

Jullien walking down stairs holding a bag in one hand and his crutches in the otherCredit: Willie Vass - The Sun
But SunSport pictures have capture the moment the Parkhead players and staff made their way inside in the terminal building at Glasgow Airport tonight.
The Hoops players could be seen walking down stairs to make their way for the airport exits.
The likes of Odsonne Edouard, Jeremie Frimpong, Diego Laxalt, David Turnbull, Christopher Jullien, Callum McGregor, Ewan Henderson and other members of the squad were all spotted.

Jullien was seen with his crutches in one hand, and a bag in the other. The Frenchman has been ruled out for up to FOUR months after sustaining a serious knee injury versus Dundee United.
Neil Lennon and Co. then made their way on to their team bus, which left the airport ground at around 5.45pm.
The Bhoys will now up their preparations for Monday night's clash with Hibs at Parkhead, which was moved to accommodate the Dubai trip.
Earlier this week we told you how the SFA WON'T investigate celtic's decision to travel for the winter training camp in the UAE.
First minister Nicola Sturgeon called for the governing body to look into the trip.
The FM said snaps widely shared online "raised a question" whether "all the rules on what elite players have to do within their bubbles around social distancing are being complied with."

SunSport understands the SFA feels there is no need to investigate celtic's decision to go on the trip which they and all relevant authorities signed off on back in November when the SPFL agreed to move their match against Hibernian to January 11.
It will then be over to the compliance officer to decide as to whether any protocol breaches have taken place out there - but there is no suggestion as yet that the Hoops will face any further action.
The Scottish Government said on Monday: "We would expect the SFA to look into celtic's trip further - while there are travel exemptions for elite sports which are designed to facilitate international and European competition, if we feel they're being abused, we won't hesitate to remove this privilege."
celtic insisted that the training camp was arranged a number of months ago and approved by all relevant footballing authorities through the Joint Response Group on November 12.

The club responded: "If the club had not received Scottish Government approval then we would not have travelled."
Celts boss Lennon said the trip was purely to help the club get their season back on track.
With the UAE on the current travel exempt list, there’s no requirement for 10 days of self isolation for anyone who returns from the country.

In one pic, gaffer Lennon and his skipper, Scott Brown, were seen lounging on sunbeds by the pool at Le Royal Meridien, with pints of beer on the table between them.
Other backroom staff are also kicking back on the poolside loungers in the snap.
Meanwhile, celtic's game in hand against Aberdeen has been moved to a 6pm kick-off at the request of Uefa.
The Hoops are due to host Derek McInnes' side on Wednesday 17 February after the original clash was postponed due to coronavirus breaches in August.

However, the match has been rescheduled to kick off at an earlier time of 6pm after a request from Uefa.
The Champions League last 16 takes place on the same evening with Sevilla hosting Dortmund and Porto taking on Juventus at 8pm.

Boom!!!

Why was Julien at a training camp? 

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Why was Sturgeon trying to be 'diplomatic' when talking about cfc's breaches of protocols yet when the other clubs had incidents she was 'pretty furious'.  Do cfc donate to her party funds? More questions need to be asked by MSPs and journalists over this.

Its was her quote the other day about stopping teams travelling to play in European competition becuase because others are bending the rules that pissed me off. 

Only 1 football team in Scotland would be affected by this and it certainly isnt the lot that fucked off to Dubai during a pandemic. 

4 hours ago, Vision said:

Boom!!!

Boom?

4 hours ago, Vision said:

Boom!!!

What are you saying boom for? Did you expect a picture of him flying over the stairs?

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

When other clubs broke rules the wee smelly dyke mentioned rangers. Very strange from her. 

Also no chance we will ask for clarification. We should be but we seem to hink the dignified silence these days is still the best policy.

Archived