C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. I think Rangers must ask for clarification from the SFA/SPFL.

Why was Sturgeon trying to be 'diplomatic' when talking about cfc's breaches of protocols yet when the other clubs had incidents she was 'pretty furious'.  Do cfc donate to her party funds? More questions need to be asked by MSPs and journalists over this.

Probably because it’s her core support.

29 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Has there been any pictures/ evidence that any ‘training’ actually took place over there ?

No mate 

Does anyone else think there’s a chance they booked this trip as a way of possibly having the league stopped in case they fell too far behind as they have done?

@Sweetheart?

The SNP chief added: "I've also seen some photographs - and I can only comment on what I've seen - that would raise a question in my mind about whether all the rules on what elite players have to do within their bubbles around around social distancing are being complied with."

She's the first minister so why the fuck did she not get her office to ask the question directly and get an answer from them before they came back ?

1 hour ago, Docspawn said:

Has there been any pictures/ evidence that any ‘training’ actually took place over there ?

After the first day's pictures they had to make sure that happened, so they did.

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The SNP chief added: "I've also seen some photographs - and I can only comment on what I've seen - that would raise a question in my mind about whether all the rules on what elite players have to do within their bubbles around around social distancing are being complied with."

She's the first minister so why the fuck did she not get her office to ask the question directly and get an answer from them before they came back ?

There was quote by the dentist guy in yesterday’s Scottish government media talks that I thought was interesting. The elite travelling for training should be restricted to only the staff that require it, the pictures doesn’t really show that. 

Maybe things are going on behind the scenes. 

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

There was quote by the dentist guy in yesterday’s Scottish government media talks that I thought was interesting. The elite travelling for training should be restricted to only the staff that require it, the pictures doesn’t really show that. 

Nothing will come of the trip. Never does. Won’t change now. 

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Doubt it mate. Too big a brush for sweeping. 

40 minutes ago, tannerall said:

far too diplomatic if you're asking me :stevieg:

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

For me it's absolutely a question they should be getting asked.  Why the fuck was a long term injured player anywhere near that trip?  

Seems to now be a matter for the scum-supporting Compliance Officer.

Gosh, I wonder how that’ll go?

:headwall:

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

For me it's absolutely a question they should be getting asked.  Why the fuck was a long term injured player anywhere near that trip?  

Correct. There was no need for the cunt to travel. A professional team would’ve had the player getting proper treatment back in Scotland. Aye, but team chemistry an aw that. 

17 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

You can still drink alcohol with an injury mate. That was nothing more than a piss up for they bastards.

Training camp my arse.

20 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

There answer will be that the club doctors are at the trip and he needs constant support from them. They will squirm there way out of that one somehow, horrible bastards. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

There answer will be that the club doctors are at the trip and he needs constant support from them. They will squirm there way out of that one somehow, horrible bastards. 

It's gone from the manager stating it was R & R, to training, to Duffy flying back after his wee hot tub session with their captain, to taking a long term injured payer.  

Training camp.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What are you saying boom for? Did you expect a picture of him flying over the stairs?

A guy supposed to be injured and out for 4 month carrying crutches in one hand and a bag in the other, tells me he's a big shite bag and intentionally missed the old firm game.

Hopefully falls down the stairs and does himself a real injury :tu:

27 minutes ago, Vision said:

A guy supposed to be injured and out for 4 month carrying crutches in one hand and a bag in the other, tells me he's a big shite bag and intentionally missed the old firm game.

Hopefully falls down the stairs and does himself a real injury :tu:

Aye there’s no chance he just pretended to be injured to miss that game and I’d say he’s already made it down the stairs mate.

Archived