C*ltc

38 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

It's gone from the manager stating it was R & R, to training, to Duffy flying back after his wee hot tub session with their captain, to taking a long term injured payer.  

Training camp.  :lol: 

What was the wee hot tub session? 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Picture of them in what looked like a hot tub or wee jacuzzi.  

I thought they had had a wee tiff or something!! 😂 The whole thing has been a joke from the minute they booked to go until now. Sadly they will not face any consequences to the actions as usual 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought they had had a wee tiff or something!! 😂 The whole thing has been a joke from the minute they booked to go until now. Sadly they will not face any consequences to the actions as usual 

Thing about that is over here the swimming pools are closed (I think) and these two are in a wee hot tub.  Bubble or not it's a get it up ye from them.  PR disaster if nothing else.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

No mate 

Does anyone else think there’s a chance they booked this trip as a way of possibly having the league stopped in case they fell too far behind as they have done?

@Sweetheart?

No. but i do think they are trying to delay their games. Why though? Have they found a legal loop hole?

The Dubai party should receive a 7 game ban the same as the two Rangers guys who broke protocol.

I expect cfc to have more cases of covid, after reading about the EPL women's teams who have returned from Dubai recently and tested positive within 10 days of their return.

At the very least the SFA should make them isolate for 14 days and award the points of the games they 'could of' played in this time frame to their opponents.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

You can still drink alcohol with an injury mate. That was nothing more than a piss up for they bastards.

Training camp my arse.

They got permission for a training camp ,But they are openly admitting it was for R and R now .no way would ,they have been allowed a holiday .

The whole process stinks ,

They knew they wouldn’t be allowed away so went through the training route ,Government approved this ,SFA were since asked to investigate .But as usual with they cunts they only investigate what they want to find .Trip all ok government approved it so we move on .

If they were to be asked to investigate the goings on on the trip ,ie the multiple breaches of guidance then that is a different case .Pass it to compliance officer whose powers will be less than the SFA board .If SFA were to investigate the real issue of Covid breaches then they would have to suspend them for 10 days minimum ,possibly forfeit games and fine them .

Corrupt bastards 

Any idea how Adrian Goldberg is spending the money he received in donations to investigate and make the film about the abuse scandal? He does seem to have gone very, very quiet. Maybe genuine reasons for it but I truly hope he hasn't taken people for a ride.

Edit

40 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Cairney F; back in court on the 15th, here's hoping his stay gets extended...

This old cunt has been avoiding proper justice for 25years now .

If found guilty then no way should any lenient sentence be issued just because of his age .

14 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Any idea how Adrian Durham is spending the money he received in donations to investigate and make the film about the abuse scandal? He does seem to have gone very, very quiet. Maybe genuine reasons for it but I truly hope he hasn't taken people for a ride.

They're a number of documentarys waiting to be aired once the ongoing cases have been heard...

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Teams are starting to quietly show discomfort at how the rules in our game are being administered. 

If not then they should be by now, Aberdeen, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock etc, where are their fans demanding answers for this, never mind their boardrooms...

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

If not then they should be by now, Aberdeen, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock etc, where are their fans demanding answers for this, never mind their boardrooms...

The ex St Mirren chairman made a bit of an issue regarding it but it was was he wrote on his Twitter account that caught my eye. 

B23B0C4A-209D-44AE-967D-78EAC7F789DD.jpeg

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

It's gone from the manager stating it was R & R, to training, to Duffy flying back after his wee hot tub session with their captain, to taking a long term injured payer.  

Training camp.  :lol: 

Hot tub session? 

23 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

The picture of the two of them in the outside pool hot tub it looked like. 

Haven’t seen that mate.  Duffer, Broonaldo and Braid boy in the hot tub..... worrying stuff.

Archived