• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

More than welcome to him.

Fuck it gets better and better😂😂😂

Not only would this be a dream move for declan but also a dream move for the lot of us.

Hopefully snus hiddink can get this one over the line.

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Poofy bastards, this wee Pollok cunt just swaggering aboot the forum flirting with every cunt?

Pollok-poofy-bear

@donglover

Had some laugh today mate with the braiding Laxalts hair on Clyde, but donglover has just broke me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

plumbGER likes this
2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Oops.......

With the government saying they want the SFA to look further into the Dubai trip does this now  mean Hibs had a point when they said the SPFL’s reasoning and explanation was weak for sanctioning the cancellation of their game so cfc could go to winter camp. 

I think those who sanctioned this both in government and the SPFL should have their correspondence  made public to make sure the Covid rules set out for football are not being abused. Will Scottish ministers ask questions in Holyrood? 

St Mirren, Aberdeen and Hibs should also be asking questions about the punishments imposed on them and fixtures moved without their permission.

magic8ball likes this
6 hours ago, tannerall said:

An alphabetical list of failed cellic defenders and goalies....... my favourite was Camara, but Du Wei ran him close, and Barkas already gunning for special praise. 

A is for Ajer and Ambrose.

B is for Bitton and Barkas.

C is for Camara.

D is for Duffy and DuWei.

E is for Edvaldsson.

F is for, Frimpong. 

G is for Gardner. (Scored twice on his debut, in his own net.)

H is for Henchoz.

I is for Incredible how many truly awful goalies an defenders cellic have had

and

J is for Juilien.

K is for Keane who wasn't a defender but still did fuck all for them. 

L is for Latchford.....................................................

M is for many, many many, more, just so  many to mention, and we're only half way through the alphabet.

Not sure if this has been posted as i'm working my wat through the pages.
My first choice gave me more laughs and Rangers penalties than any of them...the one and only anton rogan 
My next choice would be the biggest thief they ever had who thought it was ok to wear his slippers...the one and only bobo balde.
cheers and thanks for the memories  

magic8ball, G13, HG5 and 1 other like this
11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Course they should. 

Same with all the other tomfoolery that went on with the cellic monopoly and the demise of Scottish football. 

But did any other Scottish club ever protest or complain. Naw, their silence was deafening until it came to shafting Rangers. 

I will never understand the reason for that, and will never forgive any of them.

What is happening right now with the tramps pissing it up in dubai is the best thing to happen to scottish football since the crooked vote and awarding a title by zoom from a boardroom,where i'm convinced sleekit pete was sitting in the background.
the fact that hibs were TOLD their match was changed then asked them what their thoughts were and then dismissed by sleekit petes puppet that TOUGH,as it was moved,is everything they deserve after jumping into bed with one of the most corrupt entities in european football.
FUCK each and every one of the Rangers haters.

4 hours ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Won't let me copy and paste the content from my phone.... but how predictable

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/12179379/celtic-police-scotland-investigating-sectarian-abuse-aimed-at-players-before-Rangers-defeat

PR Machine in overdrive.

Be good if one of them asks the judge why calling them peados is sectarian as evidence proves they allowed kids to be abused. As soon as the case is along that lines it’ll be dropped. 

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Jones and Edmundson were crucified in the media and received fines and 7 game bans for attending a party that "breached coronavirus protocols and acted against the interests of the sport."

Celtic players and staff travelled 5 thousand miles and are blatantly breaking Covid guidelines by mixing with fuck knows who in hotel bars and by the pool, without any social distancing, or masks on - but it's fine, it's been planned since November. 

Rangers should put a statement out asking for clarification on this tbh.

Rangers would only be able to ask the JRG which has already cleared them of any wrongdoing. Unless Leitch n co have a proper look at this then fuck all is going to happen. 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Rangers would only be able to ask the JRG which has already cleared them of any wrongdoing. Unless Leitch n co have a proper look at this then fuck all is going to happen. 

How in the fuck can the JRG clear them when there is pictorial evidence of then breaching protocol?

2 minutes ago, Clunge said:

How in the fuck can the JRG clear them when there is pictorial evidence of then breaching protocol?

I assume it would be because it's taking place in another country - which I would agree is unacceptable and counter to the spirit of the rules.

1 minute ago, Clunge said:

Because they authorised them to go knowing what was in place. Tarriers had to run everything by them and they said it was ok. If the JRG said the tarriers had fucked up then they themselves would be admitting wrongdoing as well, hence why the JRG cleared them almost immediately. Totally fucked up situation.

It's the same with the sheep going to the pub, Bolingoli going to Spain etc. The JRG done fuck all until the SG stepped in. 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Celtic would be all over this with statements and media outcry if it was us in Dubai clearly breaking Covid guidelines.

We should be doing the same (regardless of possible punishment) to put pressure on the authorities and highlight the double standards shown.

Should be the same but as we all know, there is a major difference in the media handling our statements and the tarrier statements.

The authorities we answer to have already cleared them, it will take the JRGs bosses, the SG, to force any repercussions.

magic8ball likes this
11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Because they authorised them to go knowing what was in place. Tarriers had to run everything by them and they said it was ok. If the JRG said the tarriers had fucked up then they themselves would be admitting wrongdoing as well, hence why the JRG cleared them almost immediately. Totally fucked up situation.

It's the same with the sheep going to the pub, Bolingoli going to Spain etc. The JRG done fuck all until the SG stepped in. 

celtic had since 23 December to amend/change hotel booking to comply with the guidance laid out?

Sweetheart, magic8ball and esquire8 like this
12 minutes ago, Clunge said:

celtic had since 23 December to amend/change hotel booking to comply with the guidance laid out?

You would think they would just cancel the trip but obviously they and the JRG were happy for them to go ahead with it.

10 minutes ago, Rmc54 said:

Was the SG contact for the JRG not Joe Fitzpatrick , the one that got sacked recently. 

That's the big question for me. Who, if anyone, at SG gave the JRG the go ahead to allow the tarriers go on this trip?