C*ltc

There would be a fucking riot if the season is null and void. But I know 100% they will push for it. They have no shame. 
They accepted, hell even pushed for it when they are ahead. But cry like little bitches when it’s on the other foot. 

I have seen several petitions already calling for it to be null and void. It really is pathetic. 

But Desmond knows what he’s doing, he’s probably already had talks with the SFA, who will do whatever they are told. He is trying to get the league cancelled. Make no doubts about it.

SCUM

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Phil Donald donalded - games postponed

Tommy Burns burns - let's all move on. 

IMO. 

The most pathetic shamless bastards in world.football.

Phil odonnel of 19 games fame.vs their legend Tommy burns hmmmmm

When one died they'd injuries and suspensions, the other they had none and we were fucked.....

26 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

There would be a fucking riot if the season is null and void. But I know 100% they will push for it. They have no shame. 
They accepted, hell even pushed for it when they are ahead. But cry like little bitches when it’s on the other foot. 

I have seen several petitions already calling for it to be null and void. It really is pathetic. 

But Desmond knows what he’s doing, he’s probably already had talks with the SFA, who will do whatever they are told. He is trying to get the league cancelled. Make no doubts about it.

SCUM

It shouldn't need to close as vaccines are available, it does need clubs not to abuse the rules for their own benefit e.g delaying games until they've had a rest and can strengthen their squad.

Has UEFA hinted at anything yet re: season endings?

50 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Honestly, Sturgeon came out yesterday saying Scottish football is on thin ice then John Kennedy came out and said that today? Honestly feels like they're trying to get the season null and void 

Paranoia, apparently.

There is too much at stake for SPFL/SFA;  TV money to be refunded, UEFA spots for CL/EL, preparation for Euro2020, litigation from member clubs, compo for member clubs etc.

I can see a pause happening for all other leagues, apart from Premier/Championship which are heavily tested. 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Honestly, Sturgeon came out yesterday saying Scottish football is on thin ice then John Kennedy came out and said that today? Honestly feels like they're trying to get the season null and void 

I’ve noticed on Twitter a lot of the tarriers are going on about Null and Void now all of a sudden. Not long to the usual fenian cunts like Speirs, Sutton etc start pushing for it.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’ve noticed on Twitter a lot of the tarriers are going on about Null and Void now all of a sudden. Not long to the usual fenian cunts like Speirs, Sutton etc start pushing for it.

Spiers already had a piece in the Times today. I didn't click on it but was clear from the headline "How long will professional football remain immune from Covid rules?" what the smarmy bastard was up to. 

12 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Spiers already had a piece in the Times today. I didn't click on it but was clear from the headline "How long will professional football remain immune from Covid rules?" what the smarmy bastard was up to. 

I can't see other countries cancelling their Leagues, so if we did it would be a standout. If worst comes to worst case scenario and Leagues start getting suspended for a cert period, I would imagine the Euros would have to be cancelled for another year. 

Edit: Is the world cup December 2022 though? 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I can't see other countries cancelling their Leagues, so if we did it would be a standout. If worst comes to worst case scenario and Leagues start getting suspended for a cert period, I would imagine the Euros would have to be cancelled for another year. 

Play the EUROS in winter.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

A 7 game ban for the whole first team squad would be absolutely hilarious. 
We would see meltdowns of epic proportions!

It's what our guys got for breaking only one protocol rule they've broken several on that trip

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It's what our guys got for breaking only one protocol rule they've broken several on that trip

They should be done for breaching protocols. SFA might have given them permission to go but I'm sure they didn't give them free reign to fuck about. 

Unfortunately I see going the same way as usual. Scum FC walk away free of charge and everyone else told to get on with it. 

Another very important point which is missed by the rabid null and void types. Due to the European places having to be allocated, then the SFA will have to declare a de facto winner to UEFA anyway. Be careful what they wish for, because if it is called now there is only one winner: based on points per game, standings etc.

Archived