C*ltc

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Don’t know what the rules are regarding a passenger on a flight having Covid but planes aren’t exactly known for allowing fresh air to be circulated. They should have their whole squad now isolating. 

I’m 99% sure the whole plane has to isolate. Remember there was a full fight in the summer where about 20 ended up testing positive, all on the plane had to isolate.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Don’t know what the rules are regarding a passenger on a flight having Covid but planes aren’t exactly known for allowing fresh air to be circulated. They should have their whole squad now isolating. 

I'm sure this was a worry early in the pandemic but they've now established that its no less safe than a bus or train. Air gets replenished every 6 mins or something.

I might be mistaken though

4 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

I think this is just the beginning for them, give it 1 week or 10 days and i bet their fucking riddled with it

Get it up them

Have to be after sharing a plane for 6+ hours with a positive case. I’ll be amazed if by the end of the week there’s not another 4 or 5 minimum.

7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

They dont need to self isolate as they have all been tested and only one was positive, the rest came back negative. Wishful thinking though and negative tests dont always mean you are clear.

Agreed the EPL women's league went to Dubai they came back and tested positive days later.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Have to be after sharing a plane for 6+ hours with a positive case. I’ll be amazed if by the end of the week there’s not another 4 or 5 minimum.

Fuck them mate!

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I’m 99% sure the whole plane has to isolate. Remember there was a full fight in the summer where about 20 ended up testing positive, all on the plane had to isolate.

Sturgeon now has an open goal if she wants to get them.

3 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Nothing will happen to them 

They can’t stop this virus, SFA will allow Hibs and maybe the other team after that they have to play be affected but no way have they not got more players with Covid. The test won’t show straight away. 

Archived