C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The plane thing wont be much of an issue, the planes air is HEPA filtered, so this wont be an angle to go at them for.

This however...

Celtic2-1.jpeg?w=620

Shows the players not socially distancing. So if it is one of the players in that photo, they all have to self isolate, absolutely no get-out for them.

I have a feeling it will be Duffy, hence him being sent packing on a different flight (to combat the plane questions), but as you can see, he is sitting there with all the players.

I think this could finish them to be honest. 

11 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

They are scheduled to play Hibs, Livi, Livi.

I don’t see them getting 9 points out of those games. 

Said it the other day, admittedly a bit tounge in cheek that i expected them to drop points in all thier next 3 games. 

:crabflute:

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The plane thing wont be much of an issue, the planes air is HEPA filtered, so this wont be an angle to go at them for.

This however...

Celtic2-1.jpeg?w=620

Shows the players not socially distancing. So if it is one of the players in that photo, they all have to self isolate, absolutely no get-out for them.

I have a feeling it will be Duffy, hence him being sent packing on a different flight (to combat the plane questions), but as you can see, he is sitting there with all the players.

I know they're idiots but surely haven't sent duffy on a flight with a positive test 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This however...

Celtic2-1.jpeg?w=620

If Duffy was sent back because of covid then that raises more questions. He was seen at the airport not wearing his mask properly.

image.png.d7c7ee0f01641934a42d4501b7995027.png

3 minutes ago, JC10 said:

I know they're idiots but surely haven't sent duffy on a flight with a positive test 

Of course not.

He will have been sent home having absolutely no test done on him in Dubai, only to test positive when he lands back in Glasgow.

Edit : Just in case I was not clear, above should be read in the most sarcastic tone imaginable. He will have tested positive over there and then the test would have been shredded and burned.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This however...

Celtic2-1.jpeg?w=620

A perfect storm for them. So important we got 3 pts today and just keep winning.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Every other player has tested negative apparently

Does not matter if you were in close proximity. That is why im hoping it is one of the cunts in the photo, as they would all then be fucked.

The plane wont count as close proximity though, although it should do.

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

If Hibs play them tomorrow then potentially (worst case scenario for them) they could start to show poitive tests the week before they play us and may have some players isolating when we play them. :thumbsup:

I think they have a case to insist cfc forfeit the game. Hopefully the government will insist that the cfc Dubai party self isolate.

They are stumbling from one disaster to another. I must say I'm loving watching it happen. 

As for tomorrow negative test now doesn’t rule out them having it. Seen players test negative initially only to test positive days later. 

That game shouldn't be going ahead and hibs should do everything they can to make sure of it.

Archived