C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Graham said:

no one else in our team had to self isolate when helander got it so dont see them having to self isolate. Might get more positive cases though, if not for the hibs game, perhaps livvy.

Were any of our team pictured breaking social distancing rules to have a bevy with Helander?

My hope is that it is one of the players in that photo, if so I cant see a get out for them. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

the rules are they have to self isolate.

They change them that much I don't know anymore. The wife who's a nurse says it's 10 for the positive test. Everyone else it depends on track and trace. Anyone contacted is then also 10 days.

The decision not to play some games in hand last midweek and this coming week is stinking.

Add to that the Dubai trip, their agenda is pretty transparent IMO. They've used the death of one of their former players as leverage before so it's not impossible.

5 minutes ago, Graham said:

no one else in our team had to self isolate when helander got it so dont see them having to self isolate. Might get more positive cases though, if not for the hibs game, perhaps livvy.

Was that not during an international break? Therefore he never came into contact with any of our squad.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They are stumbling from one disaster to another. I must say I'm loving watching it happen. 

As for tomorrow negative test now doesn’t rule out them having it. Seen players test negative initially only to test positive days later. 

That game shouldn't be going ahead and hibs should do everything they can to make sure of it.

They do testing in my work and there have been a few people that have tested negative one day then positive the next with no symptoms at all, the game tomorrow should be called off or there squad that webt to dubai should have to isolate until another test or 2 is done. 

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They do testing in my work and there have been a few people that have tested negative one day then positive the next with no symptoms at all, the game tomorrow should be called off or there squad that webt to dubai should have to isolate until another test or 2 is done. 

Nah we need them to play these games.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They do testing in my work and there have been a few people that have tested negative one day then positive the next with no symptoms at all, the game tomorrow should be called off  forfeit or there squad that webt to dubai should have to isolate until another test or 2 is done. 

Changed that...

1 minute ago, Griffin Peterson said:

Remember earlier in the season Aberdeen lost Ferguson, McCrorie, McClelland, we lost Paterson, they lost Turnbull and other U21 players had to isolate because they were on a flight and a player tested positive later. 

No difference here. They are fucked. 

It's up to track and trace now. I expect 1 or 2 players will have been in close contact so they'll be out.

If the player that's positive is in the above pic they are screwed at least 10players are there

Players photographed breaching protocol rules.

Coach admits minor slip ups on trip.

Player comes back from trip with positive test.

How many more pieces of evidence do they need?

Throw the fucking book at them SG! 

Edit - and by them I mean the tarriers and the JRG. Both as culpable for this embarrassment.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They are trying to get this season cancelled

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

I think it’ll be very unlikely that the limited photos we have seen is the full extent of what happened on that trip. There was pictures of two players in a hot tub, the fucking idiots went on a full piss-up. 

Maybe more photo's will appear so that people can be tracked and traced easily. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Edit - and by them I mean the tarriers and the JRG. Both as culpable for this embarrassment.

Agreed

On 05/01/2021 at 13:40, Badger said:

20210105_125232.jpg.567a421814b4491182273ced42ee2d41.jpg

SFA/SPFL need to do an investigation as requested by the FM. Police should also give them a fixed penalty.

Not a chance the league will be cancelled due to them not being able to fulfill fixtures. 

As has been said they could have played at least one of those games this week, if not 2. They fucked off on the piss.

They ended up breaking rules when they should have been the most ridgid with them. Putting future fixtures into doubt.

They have 2 choices: A. Play players who haven't been affected until 2 negative tests are returned for all players on the trip.

or B. Forfeight games with a 3-0 loss.

Archived