C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Graham said:

no one else in our team had to self isolate when helander got it so dont see them having to self isolate. Might get more positive cases though, if not for the hibs game, perhaps livvy.

Helander was away from club,some cunt must have been sharing a room with rogic or whoever and also 3 others at dinner table.

If a football team flew halfway across the world during a global pandemic and blatantly defied Covid protocols in a deliberate attempt to spread the disease and get the season halted, they'd be looking at fucking jail time never mind a 0-3

They're dumb, but they're not that fucking dumb!

4 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Not a chance the league will be cancelled due to them not being able to fulfill fixtures

As has been said they could have played at least one of those games this week, if not 2. They fucked off on the piss.

They ended up breaking rules when they should have been the most ridgid with them. Putting future fixtures into doubt.

They have 2 choices: A. Play players who haven't been affected until 2 negative tests are returned for all players on the trip.

or B. Forfeight games with a 3-0 loss.

Wouldn't be so sure

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's up to track and trace now. I expect 1 or 2 players will have been in close contact so they'll be out.

If the player that's positive is in the above pic they are screwed at least 10players are there

I’d have thought that people sitting within 2 meters on the plane would need to isolate. 

That would rule a number out just on that alone. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Wouldn't be so sure

Not happening, if it was something outside thier control AND by the time we had played 38 games, the points gap was still able to be closed then possible.

If they fail to play games now it is thier own fault. 

Sleekit bhastards have been up to no good with this Dubai trip, there is no doubt but lets see what their partners in crime at the sinn fein apologists and holyrood come up with this time to help them, because make no mistake they will try to help them.

2 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

I’d have thought that people sitting within 2 meters on the plane would need to isolate. 

That would rule a number out just on that alone. 

Is the plane not overlooked tho because that can't be helped?

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The government will be very wary of more pictures appearing, they’ll surely be looking for damage limitation with that in mind. 

How so? I don't think any damage limitation needs to be done by her. 

The government have done nothing wrong, it's cfc that have abused the rules. The SFA/SPFL stuck two fingers up at Sturgeon when she requested an investigation into them complying with the rules surrounding the hotel. If Sportscence had asked for picture evidence to be looked at by the SFA / SPFL then the compliance officer would take the complaint and cite whomever. I don't see what the problem is. for the SFA/SPFL.

I believe  she will welcome more pics to track and trace those effected, the government have already stated they are coping with the rise in covid cases and vaccines are available for those who need them. 

Stopping the league would go against the positive message the government are giving people about how they are handling the pandemic. I don't think she will punish other clubs as it's clear cfc are the ones that have abused the rules.

People need to stop with this they are trying to get the league cancelled narrative.

“Let’s deliberately send our players abroad in the hope that a few of them get infected with a virus that they can then either spread to other players, both at our own club and to players of other clubs, so we can get the league cancelled”

I hate those cunts as much as the next person, but do you know how tin foil hat brigade that makes people trying to say that’s what they are up to sound? :lol:

If they can’t fulfil the fixture tomorrow or at the weekend then they will either forfeit the game with a 3-0 win being awarded to Hibs and Livingston (which is what should happen) or the fixtures will be rearranged (which will probably happen).

Archived