C*ltc

Their whole team should have to isolate tomorrow surely? Are they to be tested again tonight? 

Should be a 0-3 Hibs win. All the players are at risk of spreading the virus after being on a plane for however many hours back from Dubai with an infected person. 

Kick them out. They can't be trusted.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

People need to stop with this they are trying to get the league cancelled narrative.

“Let’s deliberately send our players abroad in the hope that a few of them get infected with a virus that they can then either spread to other players, both at our own club and to players of other clubs, so we can get the league cancelled”

I hate those cunts as much as the next person, but do you know how tin foil hat brigade that makes people trying to say that’s what they are up to sound? :lol:

If they can’t fulfil the fixture tomorrow they will either forfeit the game with a 3-0 win being awarded to Hibs or the fixture will be rearranged.

Surely it's forefit 

Tarriers book a trip to Dubai in November during their massive tailspin.

JRG authorise the trip.

JRG don't let Hibs know of the change of date for another 2 weeks.

Tarriers get beat. Lurgan says they are away for R&R.

Players pictured breaking their covid regulations.

Sturgeon says R&R is not authorised, only training. Wants JRG to investigate it.

JRG say it's all good. No action taken.

Club flies back on Friday.

Saturday Kennedy takes presser. Says minor slip ups happened.

Today a player has tested positive.

Yeah this is fucking suspicious as fuck.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

How so? I don't think any damage limitation needs to be done by her. 

The government have done nothing wrong, it's cfc that have abused the rules. The SFA/SPFL stuck two fingers up at Sturgeon when she requested an investigation into them complying with the rules surrounding the hotel. If Sportscence had asked for picture evidence to be looked at by the SFA / SPFL then the compliance officer would take the complaint and cite whomever. I don't see what the problem is. for the SFA/SPFL.

I believe  she will welcome more pics to track and trace those effected, the government have already stated they are coping with the rise in covid cases and vaccines are available for those who need them. 

Stopping the league would go against the positive message the government are giving people about how they are handling the pandemic. I don't think she will punish other clubs as it's clear cfc are the ones that have abused the rules.

End of the day it’s the government that needs to prevent Covid. She will not be happy with a halfarsed answer to this especially considering more pictures could become public. 

Why are people so confident the league won’t be declared null and void? I’ve yet to see a genuine reason they wouldn’t do that bar the whole they need to give out Uefa places, not outwith the realms of possibility they’d just use last season’s standings let’s be honest 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People need to stop with this they are trying to get the league cancelled narrative.

“Let’s deliberately send our players abroad in the hope that a few of them get infected with a virus that they can then either spread to other players, both at our own club and to players of other clubs, so we can get the league cancelled”

I hate those cunts as much as the next person, but do you know how tin foil hat brigade that makes people trying to say that’s what they are up to sound? :lol:

If they can’t fulfil the fixture tomorrow or at the weekend then they will either forfeit the game with a 3-0 win being awarded to Hibs and Livingston (which is what should happen) or the fixtures will be rearranged (which will probably happen).

I don't think that they can rearrange them did they not tell st mirren they had to play and they didn't have a goal keeper and had to loan in the guy from hearts

Track and Trace is 2 metres close contact for more than 15 mins.

Depending on the seating on the plane, depends how many out IMO. 

Game will go ahead.

Sturgeon already knows they went, pics etc, a positive result is hardly a surprise, they can and will get slaughtered for it by the media etc.

But people need to calm down with this conspiracy the league will get called over this pish!  It won't ffs, wise up!

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If they can’t fulfil the fixture tomorrow they will either forfeit the game with a 3-0 win being awarded to Hibs and Livingston (which is what should happen) or the fixtures will be rearranged (which will probably happen).

Honest to fuck, it's mental, and we laugh at them for this kinda shit!

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Why are people so confident the league won’t be declared null and void? I’ve yet to see a genuine reason they wouldn’t do that bar the whole they need to give out Uefa places, not outwith the realms of possibility they’d just use last season’s standings let’s be honest 

If this 75% thing is regarded as a factor Rangers are one more game away from reaching it argumentatively. If my maths is right win the next game then they can afford to lose all their games up to the 75% target and still be ahead on ppg with them winning all their games up to the same target. 

I don’t think they are trying to get the league cancelled. I think they ate bring sleekit and looking at the “always cheated never defeated” angle.

The more I think on it I think they want punished, points deducted and players isolating so they have an angle to play to their support. Nothing to do with being miles behind, they will play it that they were cheated out of competing. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Weren’t we told last season sponsors etc will want their money back for not finishing the season without winners and losers. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Because there’s literally no reason to make it null and void?

Just because one club flew to Dubai does not mean you make a season null and void :lol:

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The contracts for T.V alone would bankrupt Scottish football if declared null and void and not finished.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Track and Trace is 2 metres close contact for more than 15 mins.

Depending on the seating on the plane, depends how many out IMO. 

Game will go ahead.

Sturgeon already knows they went, pics etc, a positive result is hardly a surprise, they can and will get slaughtered for it by the media etc.

But people need to calm down with this conspiracy the league will get called over this pish!  It won't ffs, wise up!

Busses to and from the airports also.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

If this 75% thing is regarded as a factor Rangers are one more game away from reaching it argumentatively. If my maths is right win the next game then they can afford to lose all their games up to the 75% target and still be ahead on ppg with them winning all their games up to the same target. 

75% thing is also a myth. Nobody has one rea why it can’t be called null and void and they’ll make sure they try any avenue to make it happen. There isn’t one overarching thing that makes null and void impossible 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Surely we aint one game away from being 3/4 of the way through the season. We are just past the halfway mark are we not?

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tarriers book a trip to Dubai in November during their massive tailspin.

JRG authorise the trip.

JRG don't let Hibs know of the change of date for another 2 weeks.

Tarriers get beat. Lurgan says they are away for R&R.

Players pictured breaking their covid regulations.

Sturgeon says R&R is not authorised, only training. Wants JRG to investigate it.

JRG say it's all good. No action taken.

Club flies back on Friday.

Saturday Kennedy takes presser. Says minor slip ups happened.

Today a player has tested positive.

Yeah this is fucking suspicious as fuck.

It really is a ridiculous situation. Any allowance for travelling abroad should have been removed as soon as they flopped out of the EL.

The elite sports relaxation is there to allow training for international and European competition. Not for going on a jolly with a few days training included to come back to play Hibs in Glasgow.

Even though it's been allowed etc I actually can't believe it was approved by anyone. 

When you see it as you've put it in black & white it's mental.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Because there’s literally no reason to make it null and void?

Just because one club flew to Dubai does not mean you make a season null and void :lol:

Was there a reason to call the season last season as the one of two leagues in Europe to do so? 

i’m not looking to argue about it I genuinely want to know why people are so confident it won’t be void so I can be also 😂

Archived