C*ltc

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Saw one of the letters doing the rounds the pathetic runts fan geoup were sending to wee nicola. 

Stop football save lives, we need to act. 

Oh the irony. 

Love it

Worrying thing is that bitch will probably listen as they unwashed fucks form quite a large proportion of her parties votes. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

They want him sacked anyway!

They do, but they want it even more now. I think Lennon and Lawwell are finished. I think Kennedy will take over from Lennon and Lawwell will take early retirement. I can't see their fans putting up with that sort of foolishness. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Saw one of the letters doing the rounds the pathetic runts fan geoup were sending to wee nicola. 

Stop football save lives, we need to act. 

Oh the irony. 

Love it

They have as good as admitted it’s over with behaviour like that .

Just now, Sweetheart said:

They do, but they want it even more now. I think Lennon and Lawwell are finished. I think Kennedy will take over from Lennon and Lawwell will take early retirement. I can't see their fans putting up with that sort of foolishness. 

Lawwell ain't retiring from that mega gravy train he is running on. £3.5m says he stays exactly where he is, in charge of the tarriers and in charge of the JRG.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

75% thing is also a myth. Nobody has one rea why it can’t be called null and void and they’ll make sure they try any avenue to make it happen. There isn’t one overarching thing that makes null and void impossible 

I'd say that the ability of the SPFL to pay Sky in case of Null and Void is a pretty massive reason. Considering the SPFL still owe them money from last season!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Duffy is pictured at the airport with his mask below his nose. If that isn't breaking protocol I don't know what is.

Shocking, they could get kicked out of Eur.. wait a minute....

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Lawwell ain't retiring from that mega gravy train he is running on. £3.5m says he stays exactly where he is, in charge of the tarriers and in charge of the JRG.

I think the opposite, I think their fans will make life hard for them to stay not buying ST's etc. Lawwell has been a leech sucking money out of their club for years and NL is so out of touch with their fans he could be on Mars. They're a mess from top to bottom. I see them having a good clear out. I bet they're raging at their foolishness.

6 minutes ago, miracle said:

Rumours on Kerryfail it's Duffy, the gift that keeps on giving.

Dont understand if its Duffy considering he came back days earlier and hasn't joined back up yet for "personal reasons". This batch of tests must've been done yesterday with the entire squad.

Still think it's looking like Jullien. Rumour was going about before the tarrier announcement he tested positive.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the opposite, I think their fans will make life hard for them to stay not buying ST's etc. Lawwell has been a leech sucking money out of their club for years and NL is so out of touch with their fans he could be on Mars. They're a mess from top to bottom. I see them having a good clear out. I bet they're raging at their foolishness.

All upto Desmond at the end of the day and the last thing he said he was happy enough.

Just now, esquire8 said:

All upto Desmond at the end of the day and the last thing he said he was happy enough.

Agreed, I wonder what his opinion would be if they boycotted season tickets, merchandise, protesting every other Saturday and a big van travelling around Glasgow demanding the sacking of board members.

That's how we dealt with Stockbridge etc.

Archived