C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, raging blue 1972 said:

they can't mate - stayed in their bubble and did nothing wrong remember (their words) - they can't have it both ways

They will keep claiming that and say that the only reason they can’t play is because the government has forced their players into a 10 day isolation period. SFA will follow suit and games will be postponed. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

It's from Dubai to Scotland since the 3rd. The traveled that on Friday.

Fair enough.

Still exempt. 

I'd prefer if they had to self isolate 10 players anyway, not the SG telling them all to self islote.

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Hopefully this will happen, but they'll claim to have a get out clause as they hired a private jet and were in their own 'bubble'. This might only apply to passengers. Hopefully not though! 

They weren’t in their ‘bubble’ though!

They were sitting in boozers, jacuzzis and pool side with people out with their ‘bubble’.

The game will be played by players from a negative test result pool and that’s that.

Anyone reading into this new Dubai isolation rule is clutching at straws I’m sure I’m right in saying it applies to arrivals from 4am on the 11th of January. 

Plus there’s an elite sportsman exemption from the rules 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

But they're not, they went on the 2nd, plus elite athletes are exempt. 

This. The elite sport "bubble" has different rules to Joe public. Some of the countries that we've played in have been on the quarantine list but the team didn't have to on return.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Fair enough.

Still exempt. 

I'd prefer if they had to self isolate 10 players anyway, not the SG telling them all to self islote.

If the JRG were fit and proper they would all be isolating. Though as we seen the Bolingoli/Sheep8 they are miles away from competent. The SG will have to step in and tell the JRG how to do their fucking job agai .

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They will keep claiming that and say that the only reason they can’t play is because the government has forced their players into a 10 day isolation period. SFA will follow suit and games will be postponed. 

even if they try that they'll need to put out the kids or risk a 3-0 forfeit lol

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Not seeing that anywhere, be surprised, they only brought in 'enhanced' measures a day or two ago.

Yeah no English journo are running with it which tells you it's bullshit. 

As you say days ago they ok'd it and put in better measures. If any leagues get postponed it will be lower leagie

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

The game will be played by players from a negative test result pool and that’s that.

Anyone reading into this new Dubai isolation rule is clutching at straws I’m sure I’m right in saying it applies to arrivals from 4am on the 11th of January. 

Plus there’s an elite sportsman exemption from the rules 

It will depend on positive cases and those that have interacted with them will need to self isolate.

Just now, The Godfather said:

As you say days ago they ok'd it and put in better measures. If any leagues get postponed it will be lower leagie

Yeah, more than likely lower leagues. The cash cow will be the last resort.

Whats the criteria for getting a game cancelled. I don't get why St Mirren and Killie wouldn't have been told or have the choice to field U18s??

Did they choose not play with the 18s and take the loss? Hoping the better chance was that they could appeal it as they have?

5 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

even if they try that they'll need to put out the kids or risk a 3-0 forfeit lol

I really don’t think that’ll happen, like it to but the narrative will be that celtic wanted to play and had a team but the government forced them to self isolate through no fault of their own, St Mirren and Motherwell are different because they didn’t have a team to play because of breaking protocols. 

Edit. Just seen the comment above, ignore me I’m speaking shite. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's defo to null and void non league football. They were talking about it during the Marine v Spurs game.

Archived