C*ltc

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sky bet now pulled their game

I think it’s because of this whole players isolating thing not the game being postponed. The amount of money getting flooded onto Hibs at 8/1 would’ve been massive. It’ll pop up in the morning and Hibs will be odds on much like Chorley v Derby

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's simply no way that they came home on a plane, 1 tested positive, and at least half a dozen sitting around him don't need to isolate.

This would be above football rivalry, it would be scandalous if it doesn't happen.  

No doubt there will be others being forced to isolate.

Delightfully and all of a sudden it feels like Karma is fucking them at every turn 

Let’s face it, it was their insistence on ending the league the way they did last year thats made it impossible for them to pursue voiding this season 

And no mistake, they would have. 

As funny as this all is, I hope their game goes ahead. I'm far from the most paranoid person on here but loads of delayed games with a Euros in the summer isn't ideal. 

Let's face it, who really knows what shite the SPFL would pull in that situation. Wouldn't rule anything out at all.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

As funny as this all is, I hope their game goes ahead. I'm far from the most paranoid person on here but loads of delayed games with a Euros in the summer isn't ideal. 

Let's face it, who really knows what shite the SPFL would pull in that situation. 

Since their levels of corruption knows no bounds, they'll be planning on playing Uno with their 'games to play' cards and will have the SFL invent the 'reverse' card for them to use.

Just now, frenv said:

Since their levels of corruption knows no bounds, they'll be planning on playing Uno with their 'games to play' cards and will have the SFL invent the 'reverse' card for them to use.

They have a free midweek for the rest of the season basically with no European football. Plenty time to fit the games in during them. 

Archived