C*ltc

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If we ever get away on holiday again and my wife comes back to the hotel from shopping for prezzies and gives it: “you been sitting in your lounger drinking beer all the time I was away?”, I’ll just tell her “naw hen, ah wiz elite training”

:lol:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is Duffus, was he tested before he flew home, if that is the case the whole shower should've stayed in Dubai and isolated , forfeiting their upcoming games, a minimum  6 points, cunts are a law unto themselves, the Jap will have another internal investigation and clear them of any wrongdoing, case closed , let's all move on from these unfortunate events for the good of (Scottish Football)ra cellic as they never ever ever do anything wrong.

He will be on the phone to all and sundry reminding them of how important the manky bastards are to Scotland as they contribute  trillions  to the Scottish economy forgetting how much most of his followers sponge from the state.

Wouldn't  be surprised if he turned up at the lectern with Herr Nicola telling how they're at the forefront of battling Covid-19 and how grateful we all should be for their outstanding  efforts.

Nicola on behalf of the nation would like to thank Peter and ra cellic for their outstanding contribution to the game and him on a personal level for a resounding and robust speech to boost the spirits of everyone.

Except if your wan o them. 

Kick them Out. 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The other way of looking at that is If they are not exempt they have fucked up big time tho and they'll have to forfeit?

I think they'll be wanting the SG to intervene, if it's true they have players having to isolate.

In dialogue with the SG, i think they'll be pushing for that, all for safety reasons of course :sarcasm:

Just now, KingKirk said:

Anybody that thinks they aren't trying to get football stopped is off there nut.

They need the game to stop then you'll see the null and void chat begin

Rangers better be ready for this lawyer up now

Null and void chat is rampant on social already.

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They had to play against Hamilton youths 2 weeks ago due to Hamilton having a Covid outbreak ,they were quite happy to go ahead with that .

The agreement that elite sports don’t need to isoslate ,well looks like the training camp that morphed into R and R will come back and bite their arse as they were not away in a training camp .

Fenian bastards are getting karma rammed down their throats in spades 

The Covid breaches they admitted too now come into play .

Their R&R number has gone above acceptable levels!

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I think they'll be wanting the SG to intervene, if it's true they have players having to isolate.

In dialogue with the SG, i think they'll be pushing for that, all for safety reasons of course :sarcasm:

SG should not be getting involved at all IMO.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

SG should not be getting involved at all IMO.

Agree, don't want them anywhere near it.

Hopefully it's just to make them look like they're taking it serious.

To back track what they already said re elite exempt.......................but then i think Pedro will be wanting it pulled.

It's fucking mental. Tomorrow will be a long day.

Hope to fuck the game goes ahead.

Archived