C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Sleekit Pete's been on the blower after that first announcement. Once they are forced in to quarantine, they'll be going full pelt to get the league stopped. Nailed on.

It does stink of that. Telling ITV only half an hour earlier that they are exempt and that's it only for it to change to a decision tomorrow. Cunt has got friends in high places.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Null and void chat is rampant on social already.

Sound.

They can null and void the season all they want. They'll just need to pay back Sky for last season and this season, pay clubs compo and face a legal battle if they try and give the CL place to anybody other than us. 

It's no happening. 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Sleekit Pete's been on the blower after that first announcement. Once they are forced in to quarantine, they'll be going full pelt to get the league stopped. Nailed on.

Just because one team fucked up they can’t stop 41 other teams playing .

Sky reporting that if forced to self isolate the next 2 games postponed.If so why did Hamilton need to play with the youths .

I think it's sabre rattling from the SG, and a bit of a 'look  there's a squirral' re Salmon.

I'd be shocked if the SG backtrack re elite sports after it was already agreed.

I think the game will go ahead, and wouldn't be surprised if it a near enough full squad. Apart from rumours re close contacts, nothing concrete expect one player positive.

20 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

You almost feel sorry for them, the levels of desperation are unreal 

This shit infuriates me. The level of control that cunt has over the media is ridiculous. 
How man articles to have they have just waiting to publish every time celtic fuck up. A lot I hope!! 
Pathetic. 

Archived