C*ltc

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

If not enough first team players, the entire youth squad would have to play like Villa and Derby this week.

Need to be tested first. Villa and Derby had time to do so. Not sure it c*ltic would do. Defo a solution for the livvy game at least though

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rapid swab tests bring back results in less than 2 hours, so no excuse there.

Thats what we have been using for the lorry drivers that were stuck down in Kent trying to get home for that Christmas thing that was "cancelled" a couple of days before. Oh also the excuse "we were given the go ahead in Nov" is fucking bollocks. I was going to Glasgow for the New Year and then back to work but hey i'm still here in Kent.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

page 31

19. Plans prior to travel should take account of any Scottish /UK Government 
regulations on return to the UK, such as a required isolation period. 
20. The COVID-19 Officer and COVID-19 Medical Officer responsible for the 
Performance (Elite) Sports Organisation or Individual(s) should liaise with the 
organisers of any competition to be held outside the UK in a sufficiently timely 
manner in order to comply with the entry requirements of the country, including 
any quarantine / isolation regulations.
21. The travelling performance (elite) athletes and support staff will be expected to 
abide by the guidelines and regulations of the host country and organisation 
for the duration of their stay in the host country.

If UAE have same social distancing guidelines etc that we have in the UK then they fall foul surely?

Let’s cut to the chase here.

They say that got approval (albeit two months before they travelled) but say they were still in touch with Holyrood right up to boarding so there’s probably no mileage in hoping for any own goals there.

Next there’s the question of whether the activities come under “elite sport” even though Lurgan Flopp says “warm weather and R&R”. As I understand it, they’ve got away with that SO FAR so let’s move on.

Now you’ve got the question of compliance while they were away. Kennedy’s comments acknowledge “minor” breaches but there is no such thing. You either comply or you don’t comply. You can’t be slightly pregnant.

Regardless of this positive test (do we know for sure it is definitely a player who made the trip?), they have failed on two counts imo.

1. their coach says they breached the guidelines 

2. “elite sport” is competing in elite competition (eg Rangers going to Lisbon where they fly in, compete and are out again in less than 48 hours) and not a  week long kickabout and a few beers.

If this is not revisited and they are not punished, then the corruption will be laid bare for all to see and the game’s a bogey.

Taken from kds hilarious.

#Klepton
"Someone on another site suggested that he should be made to present the trophy to Rangers at the end of the season . Seems fair."

Desmond, Lawwell and Lennon should be presented with league winners medals by Sevco, plus seats for life in the club deck and complimentary Cas ore gear. The traitorous trio have done more than anyone to help the huns 

4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

If we ever get away on holiday again and my wife comes back to the hotel from shopping for prezzies and gives it: “you been sitting in your lounger drinking beer all the time I was away?”, I’ll just tell her “naw hen, ah wiz elite training”

:lol:

"prezzie shopping".......

the only time you don't have to concentrate on being deaf :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I can see how this will pan out....

wee nippy says celtic fall foul of the rules and will not play their next 2 games....

celtic cry foul and call for null and void as their trip was already pre approved by wee nippy and the SFA!!

🤣🤣

1 hour ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Why are you watching some cunt called Irish Mick?

some of his clips get posted on here.
some people say they hope he gets the help he needs.
more like a taxi to the new queensferry crossing for this fenian.
at least the walls in his house and his wife will be safe. 

54 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

wee nippy says celtic fall foul of the rules and will not play their next 2 games....

celtic cry foul and call for null and void as their trip was already pre approved by wee nippy and the SFA!!

🤣🤣

I see a flaw if that's their plan.

When last season finish the tv company allowed the league to pay back what they owed them in installments on the condition future seasons were played to a finish.  

32 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

some of his clips get posted on here.
some people say they hope he gets the help he needs.
more like a taxi to the new queensferry crossing for this fenian.
at least the walls in his house and his wife will be safe. 

Mon tae fuck mate, if the boy is genuine then that's some bad craic. 

He might be an arsehole but i wouldn't wish that on anyone. 

5 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Makes sense aye but they didnt pull the Villa vs Liverpool game last week when it was all going on down there, Liverpool were still 2/9 I'm sure the night before the game

Odds at kick off were 1/33 mind you once they saw the teams 

They pulled the Villa game on Bet365 the night before, think they did put it back up the next day when it was a bit clearer what was happening. 

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

🤣🤣

I’m more concerned about her pulling travel privileges and our Europa cup game will then have to be forfeited. 

The only reason I can’t see null and void is that we would be the only league in Europe to do so, they can’t justify that. 

Archived