C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, heathen fish boy said:

Anyone noticed the irony about this alleged internal investigation? Surely it was internal investigating that got them in this shit to begin with 

Thought that for months. Wasnt brave enough to say though lol 

On 08/08/2019 at 18:54, middli said:

Kieran Tierney on his move to Arsenal: "I got told at seven o'clock last night that I had to be at the airport in an hour, so I had to go quickly. I was actually down the park with my friends!"

What was he up to lurking around a park? Paedo!

His team were kicking off at 7 in a champions league qualifier and hes doon the park with his pals. Fuck off.

Kieran Tierney
Groin. Will continue to receive treatment and assessments. Hoping to integrate into full training in 4-6 weeks

oh aye a fuckin bargain , bastarding neil lebanon said the other day brace face would be ready to play again in a fortnight ,or did he really mean ,play fortnite again ffs ,

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Kieran Tierney
Groin. Will continue to receive treatment and assessments. Hoping to integrate into full training in 4-6 weeks

oh aye a fuckin bargain , bastarding neil lebanon said the other day brace face would be ready to play again in a fortnight ,or did he really mean ,play fortnite again ffs ,

He did say that.

Lennon telling porkies, na don’t believe it.

Cunts on the radio tonight we're talking about a list of players the tarriers have on the sidelines surplus to requirements. Jack Hendry was mentioned, I'm pretty sure he went straight into the national team and for a game when he signed for them. A perfect example of the tarrier favouritism going on just now. Ryan Jack doesn't get a sniff.

Now I know I'm not a fan of our national team and don't really want any of our players involved But come on this just highlights the control lieswell and Co have over the SFA, get one of  their own involved to ramp up any potential transfer fees. No wonder they cant lt qualify for anything when this kind of shit goes on. 

10 hours ago, DinViesel said:

His team were kicking off at 7 in a champions league qualifier and hes doon the park with his pals. Fuck off.

Down the park swigging Dragon Soop and smashing Buckfast bottles. 

Aye right he was sitting in his maws by the phone waiting for it to ring while watching Heart and Hand with the rest of the family playing wi his rosary beads. 

10 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

Arsenal are a joke spending that much on him.  

Out for 6 weeks. Honestly who did his medical ? Daniel levy? 

Every media outlet in this country made that transfer happen , unbelievable that Arsenal fell for it............

Quite surprised by how they're passing about, playing out from the back. They haven't been lump the ball smash fuck outta players so far. They've played some decent stuff and managed to put pressure on Bain a couple times already too. Hopefully they keep this right up. Fenians haven't won in the league here since 2016

Archived