C*ltc

24 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I predict the game will be cancelled and possibly even their next one. SFA will back celtic and claim that no protocols have been broke and they are willing to play their games but due to the government changing the rules they will through no fault of their own have to postpone these games. It’s unfortunate but nothing like what Killie or St Mirren did. 

It’s exactly like what Kellie and st mirren did as they failed to adhere to social distancing and failed to wear masks while they were in Dubai.Kennedy even admitted that some slips were made.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m really hoping nothing is cancelled. Convinced they’ll drop more points over their next 3. Would be fantastic if they did have a number of players having to isolate though - completely their own fault. 

I don’t want any excuses or forfeits from them. I want them beaten on the park. If the league was pulled early, or they were docked points it takes a bit of the shine off 55 IMO. I don’t want the biggest title in our history with an asterisk next to it. 

Null and void is a pile of pish. It’s not happening. Think we’ve just been battered so much that some don’t believe we can actually win the title.

Think plenty believe we can win the title now if its played out on the park

Also think plenty know what the SPFL are capable of and until we have the trophy I cant believe they wont null and void the full thing, especially if Covid rips through the taigs squad this week

Until we're at the same point in fixtures as last season when they awarded them the title everything is still on the table 

Apparently there was a total of 49 people - players and staff - on the Dubai jolly.

Wiki shows 29 people in their first team squad, assuming they all went, so I'm sure the seating plan for buses, planes and everything else will magically have had this one confirmed covid person as being surrounded by staff, rather than players :)

10 hours ago, Jb85 said:

Seen something earlier about her. All she’s doing is slating the uk government and ignoring the faults of the Scottish government. 

She is only on the telly because she is an SNP supporting cow...and a bit of eye candy

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Why aren’t they releasing who the player is, what are they hiding? 

Teams aren’t supposed to release confirmation of who the players are. It’s normally pieced together by the press once they see who is missing from the next match (unless the player themselves confirms it).

10 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Get the water cannons out. Keeps them out and gives them a wash. 2 for 1. 
Actually it would also be hilarious. So 3 for 1!

Throw in a couple of bars of soap and a gallon of bleach, then, maybe just then, they'll be fit to resume their place in society

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Mon tae fuck mate, if the boy is genuine then that's some bad craic. 

He might be an arsehole but i wouldn't wish that on anyone. 

Not sure if you've seen any clips of him on here plumbGER
This guy is an attention seeking clown.
think the most damage he would do to himself would be cut himself while shaving.

as far as having sympathy for any of them,it's a big no from me.
i'll save my tears for the kids who suufered at the club he supports.
who the fuck in their right mind would admit to support this horrible vile club.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh i want everything to go for them today to keep continuing to show up what a shower of corrupt bastards run the game up here and we might eventually get some sort of change out of it. 

Last thing I want is a postponement of their game and having to listen to null and void rhetoric as they fall further behind, that looks to be exactly what they want 

The cnuts cannot see it is all down to their monumental stupidity of going to Dubai in the first place.

they cannot cry foul when they were the ones who committed the crime

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure if you've seen any clips of him on here plumbGER
This guy is an attention seeking clown.
think the most damage he would do to himself would be cut himself while shaving.

as far as having sympathy for any of them,it's a big no from me.
i'll save my tears for the kids who suufered at the club he supports.
who the fuck in their right mind would admit to support this horrible vile club.

I have seen clips of him and whether you think he is a clown or not I wouldn't wish for the boy to kill himself ffs

I never said I had any sympathy for him either, i'm speaking as someone who has lost a sibling to suicide and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone's family no matter what club they support.

No idea why you think I have tears for him, and because the child sex abuse at celtic happened it's hardly the boys fault and has absolutely no relevance at all.

12 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Petty as fuck but I hate seeing Scottish Government abbreviated to SG, in my mind it's Steven Gerrard and I haven't reprogrammed myself away from that.

If anyone wants to call me a riddy I'll accept that.

Especially when it is an assembly rather than a government, (a term they adopted themselves)

If Paedo FC - after wittingly infecting their own staff with a deadly virus by going for a piss up in a covid hotspot - field infected players in their match tonight, any Hibs players who catch it will likely return positive tests around 10 days from now and will have to isolate for a further 10 days. Anybody who the tramps infect today won't play against us on the 27th.

29 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Rates higher than here! that's what makes a mockery of the SG's decision to allow them to go and the tramps  decision to carry on

They are at 3k per day, we are at like 80k per day so we are still winning that one...

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rumours going about that they are waiting on another 3 players results coming in as they may be infected.

Getting one case isn't too bad as you could wouldnt blink an eye at that if it was a euro trip. Obviously this was not a necessary trip, which is why the one case is proving ao controversial. A total outbreak would be (as much as I wouldnt wish covid on anyone) unbelievable 😂

Archived