C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Petty as fuck but I hate seeing Scottish Government abbreviated to SG, in my mind it's Steven Gerrard and I haven't reprogrammed myself away from that.

If anyone wants to call me a riddy I'll accept that.

😂😂 mate same here. The first thing that comes to ma mind is Steven gerrard when I see that.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I have seen clips of him and whether you think he is a clown or not I wouldn't wish for the boy to kill himself ffs

I never said I had any sympathy for him either, i'm speaking as someone who has lost a sibling to suicide and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone's family no matter what club they support.

I was speaking as someone that has seen it first hand since i was a kid,and on more than one occasion since.
Any of the people in the afore mentioned paragraph never told any body what they were going to do.

Never accused you of anything mate.

The last thing he should do is get to speak to the someone,before going online to tell the world he needs help to stop himself from killing himself.

53 minutes ago, Allyup said:

It’s exactly like what Kellie and st mirren did as they failed to adhere to social distancing and failed to wear masks while they were in Dubai.Kennedy even admitted that some slips were made.

Kennedy also admitted that they didn’t completely separate from the public but that facts won’t get mentioned. It’ll come out as nothing like what Killie or St Mirren did and they’ll be happy with the SFA throwing them a little stick and telling them that their appeal has been approved. Nothing else will be said. 

34 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Petty as fuck but I hate seeing Scottish Government abbreviated to SG, in my mind it's Steven Gerrard and I haven't reprogrammed myself away from that.

If anyone wants to call me a riddy I'll accept that.

i know  i keep thinking it's Gerrard as well.:unsure:

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I was speaking as someone that has seen it first hand since i was a kid,and on more than one occasion since.
Any of the people in the afore mentioned paragraph never told any body what they were going to do.

Never accused you of anything mate.

The last thing he should do is get to speak to the someone,before going online to tell the world he needs help to stop himself from killing himself.

Well if it's just an attention seeking stunt on his part then he should be shamed constantly on twitter for it.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Well if it's just an attention seeking stunt on his part then he should be shamed constantly on twitter for it.

He definitely an attention seeker .About a month ago he was stopping the videos as he was too busy with other things in his life .Fuck all to do with his team dropping points for fun and slipping up in the title race .

Some of the content is brutal and indicates he’s just seeking attention .

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He definitely an attention seeker .About a month ago he was stopping the videos as he was too busy with other things in his life .Fuck all to do with his team dropping points for fun and slipping up in the title race .

Some of the content is brutal and indicates he’s just seeking attention .

Cheers magic :thumbup:

Just been sent something from a taig mate, apparently they have a squad available to play tonight but the only available forward is somecunt called Harper

They're waiting on the announcement at lunch time to see if it goes ahead or not though but are prepared to play 

Archived