C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Sounds like another cunt like joe black. 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

😂😂

I agree it's hardly a reputable source but hes a freelance journalist & thought it worth posting, that's exactly what I thought wouldve happened 

Certainly a possibility, but reminds me of people continually posting shite from some Colombian twitter account that Morelos was sold in the summer.

I'll wait till i see something  more 'official'.

If it's true that the game is being postponed I'm not seeing that as a bad thing - it makes that they get help from the SFA and devolved administration unequivocal for anyone left sitting on the fence, and should we win the league it would have been done in spite of that help. That's an asterisk I'd accept.

That's what happens when everything is set up to favour one club absolutely disgusting 

We gave every club in this country the chance to get change at the top they laughed at us. 

What now u cunts 

Enjoy your fight with Aberdeen for 2nd u cunts 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Certainly a possibility, but reminds me of people continually posting shite from some Colombian twitter account that Morelos was sold in the summer.

I'll wait till i see something  more 'official'.

To be fair this is sounding a bit more positive...

Screenshot_20210111-114235_Twitter.jpg

4 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

C58BB67B-EDD2-405E-AA0C-07FB2C80F6E9.png

If that's true, i'm actually pleased with that, as the lower leagues with less rigorous protocols would have been more of a danger to getting the whole thing stopped. 

SPFL will continue, 55 is coming!

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Seen this coming...

Screenshot_20210111-113148_Twitter.jpg

This is suspicious. Surely the spfl would need to be involved. Or is this how they get away with not handing them out a 3-0 loss?? Government intervention? 

One club has brought the season to a halt for 3 weeks so they could lie next to a pool and drink strawberry daiquiris and fuck all will be done about it. They should be absolutely fucking hammered. Hopefully the other clubs impacted earlier in the season kick up fuck.

Scum.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That's what happens when everything is set up to favour one club absolutely disgusting 

We gave every club in this country the chance to get change at the top they laughed at us. 

What now u cunts 

Enjoy your fight with Aberdeen for 2nd u cunts 

Fucking excellent post!! 

Archived