On 09/01/2021 at 13:16, SteveEarle said:

Any idea how Adrian Goldberg is spending the money he received in donations to investigate and make the film about the abuse scandal? He does seem to have gone very, very quiet. Maybe genuine reasons for it but I truly hope he hasn't taken people for a ride.

Edit

Unfortunately the ongoing live cases prevent airing  at this moment in time.

There are two in the pipeline I believe....expect a flurry of injunctions from CFC to try stop the truth being said 

SteveEarle and HG5 like this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We'll just need to keep winning, and then beat them in March to widen the gap to 7. 

from what he saw today  we dominated the game and should have scored about 5  but maybe we will crumble stupid cunt

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Strange that it’s someone from outside the football/government/medical advisers bubble who has to speak out about this.  Where is the wobble headed mouthpiece and her dentist chum, where’s the SFA /SPFL spokesperson? 

It was just from a twitter quote, wasn’t any official statement. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Saw one of the letters doing the rounds the pathetic runts fan geoup were sending to wee nicola. 

Stop football save lives, we need to act. 

Oh the irony. 

Love it

Worrying thing is that bitch will probably listen as they unwashed fucks form quite a large proportion of her parties votes. 

Albion likes this
6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

They want him sacked anyway!

They do, but they want it even more now. I think Lennon and Lawwell are finished. I think Kennedy will take over from Lennon and Lawwell will take early retirement. I can't see their fans putting up with that sort of foolishness. 

plumbGER likes this
Just now, Sweetheart said:

They do, but they want it even more now. I think Lennon and Lawwell are finished. I think Kennedy will take over from Lennon and Lawwell will take early retirement. I can't see their fans putting up with that sort of foolishness. 

Lawwell ain't retiring from that mega gravy train he is running on. £3.5m says he stays exactly where he is, in charge of the tarriers and in charge of the JRG.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

75% thing is also a myth. Nobody has one rea why it can’t be called null and void and they’ll make sure they try any avenue to make it happen. There isn’t one overarching thing that makes null and void impossible 

I'd say that the ability of the SPFL to pay Sky in case of Null and Void is a pretty massive reason. Considering the SPFL still owe them money from last season!

Sweetheart and Prso's headband like this