C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

She did she said any repercussions is up to SFA but she would expect them to look into it.

What she also said is that they will have to look into travel exceptions and will decide on that at another time, our europa game might be under threat. 

Will it fuck, why do cunts come out with this shit?

25 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

She did she said any repercussions is up to SFA but she would expect them to look into it.

What she also said is that they will have to look into travel exceptions and will decide on that at another time, our europa game might be under threat. 

Were that to happen I'd travel up from where I live in North Yorkshire and join the thousands of other bears outside Holyrood.

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

People buying into null and void are mind numbing 

Don't think anyone is buying into it but if you think they wouldn't try push for it then more the fool you.

Sturgeon already gave football the yellow card, she has it within her powers to stop it if she feels it's necessary.

Just now, ianb1547 said:

I'd hope not....just strange it's disappeared from 365. I dont do any other bookies to check

It disappeared last night when this all started, was back this morning for a while then got removed along with the Livi game on Saturday

Just now, plumbGER said:

Don't think anyone is buying into it but if you think they wouldn't try push for it then more the fool you.

Sturgeon already gave football the yellow card, she has it within her powers to stop it if she feels it's necessary.

They can push all they like but it won’t happen

Archived