C*ltc

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Said it last night, and i'll say it again, they are a fucking shambles in so many ways at the moment.

And their arrogance has to get other teams thinking WTF!

It's glorious to see, with their financial superiority and the shambles we had been for years, i still find it hard to comprehend all what's happening. 

Did i mention it's fucking glorious :UK:

😁😁

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

That statement they put out is a riddy as well. No apologies, nonsense about the same happening if they were still here, their usual self-righteous tone.

Can’t just admit they fucked it up and should never have went in the first place.

Spot on. Always trying to lie there way out of everything and can NEVER take responsibility for anything. It’s pathetic. 

9 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Hope the shark makes an appearance tonight

Can't wait for SSB 

This timplosion could beat them all :beer::popcorn:

Deep Sea World in North Queensferry  are concerned and have just posted a notice up stating,

"There are no sharks kept on these premises!".

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Don't think anyone is buying into it but if you think they wouldn't try push for it then more the fool you.

Sturgeon already gave football the yellow card, she has it within her powers to stop it if she feels it's necessary.

I got the impression that the taigs are on the wind up because that’s what we were calling for last season but then again they are taigs. 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

What a disgusting statement from the club with no shame ! 

Let's face it, if they didn't apologise for decades of paedophilia at the club they were never apologising for this. 

We know the morales of that institution and its well below gutter level. 

Archived