C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Howsitgoing said:

The right to travel exceptions is the entitlement. She has mentioned it a few times, think it’s unlikely but she is considering it going by what she said today. 

Defo highly unlikely as playing in Europe against a Dubai R&R are two different scenarios 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Defo highly unlikely as playing in Europe against a Dubai R&R are two different scenarios 

“But of course a situation like this does make it essential for us to review the rules - including those around travel exemptions - and that's what we will be doing.”

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“But of course a situation like this does make it essential for us to review the rules - including those around travel exemptions - and that's what we will be doing.”

She has to say that ffs, more chance of me starting for Celtic tonight than us not being allowed to fulfil the Europa tie in Vienna. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

I doubt many of their starting 11 will be affected jullien will have been a different bubble over there due to his injury, they'll be some of their starting 11 but not that many

I would bet he sat at the dinner table next to the other frenchies in the squad. So Edouard and ntcham i would guess 

Archived