• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

One spokesman says to ITV they are exempt, another says to Sky they maybe ain't exempt.

How many spokespeople do they have?

I still think they will be exempt, it's just the SG have to look like they're taking it serious re the context.

I'd rather the SG didn't get involved, and just let them reap what they've sown themselves. 

esquire8, BlueAvenger and jintybear like this
45 minutes ago, SANDYGER said:

William Hill still has it on

Hibs 13/2

Doubled up with Livi on Saturday a fiver pays £300.

😉

Not on Skybet, either but I saw it is still on Hills.

SANDYGER likes this
8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

This could help them IMO.

I'll bet they want the SG to interven, gives them a get out, games postponed. 

It's a little concerning  TBH ...

The other way of looking at that is If they are not exempt they have fucked up big time tho and they'll have to forfeit?

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The other way of looking at that is If they are not exempt they have fucked up big time tho and they'll have to forfeit?

I think they'll be wanting the SG to intervene, if it's true they have players having to isolate.

In dialogue with the SG, i think they'll be pushing for that, all for safety reasons of course :sarcasm:

Just now, KingKirk said:

Anybody that thinks they aren't trying to get football stopped is off there nut.

They need the game to stop then you'll see the null and void chat begin

Rangers better be ready for this lawyer up now

Null and void chat is rampant on social already.