• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Sleekit Pete's been on the blower after that first announcement. Once they are forced in to quarantine, they'll be going full pelt to get the league stopped. Nailed on.

It does stink of that. Telling ITV only half an hour earlier that they are exempt and that's it only for it to change to a decision tomorrow. Cunt has got friends in high places.

chris182 likes this
2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Sleekit Pete's been on the blower after that first announcement. Once they are forced in to quarantine, they'll be going full pelt to get the league stopped. Nailed on.

Just because one team fucked up they can’t stop 41 other teams playing .

Sky reporting that if forced to self isolate the next 2 games postponed.If so why did Hamilton need to play with the youths .

I think it's sabre rattling from the SG, and a bit of a 'look  there's a squirral' re Salmon.

I'd be shocked if the SG backtrack re elite sports after it was already agreed.

I think the game will go ahead, and wouldn't be surprised if it a near enough full squad. Apart from rumours re close contacts, nothing concrete expect one player positive.

Sweetheart, chris182 and esquire8 like this
20 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

You almost feel sorry for them, the levels of desperation are unreal 

This shit infuriates me. The level of control that cunt has over the media is ridiculous. 
How man articles to have they have just waiting to publish every time celtic fuck up. A lot I hope!! 
Pathetic. 

HG5 and MattyBlue like this

So correct me if I'm wrong but they've went away on a pointless trip whilst having 3 games in hand due to Covid issues already and could have played a few of them instead but have now come back with Covid and the talk is about postponing their next 2 games? 

Thought the fixture backlog etc didn't allow for anymore postponed games. What a shambles.

Any other club they'd be hammered and made to forfeit the games.

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

This shit infuriates me. The level of control that cunt has over the media is ridiculous. 
How man articles to have they have just waiting to publish every time celtic fuck up. A lot I hope!! 
Pathetic. 

Don't let it get at you, the more they print stories like this the more they have to hide. Stay focused on what they're try to hide 

AdzKyle and scottyscott1963 like this
4 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Seen something earlier about her. All she’s doing is slating the uk government and ignoring the faults of the Scottish government. 

She has previous for that..

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18562587.scottish-government-adviser-apologises-labelling-unionists-anti-scottish/

4 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

So correct me if I'm wrong but they've went away on a pointless trip whilst having 3 games in hand due to Covid issues already and could have played a few of them instead but have now come back with Covid and the talk is about postponing their next 2 games? 

Thought the fixture backlog etc didn't allow for anymore postponed games. What a shambles.

Any other club they'd be hammered and made to forfeit the games.

They can’t postpone two games. What grounds would they have to say “yeah it’s no problem for celtic to flout the rules and not be punished”. It’s too late and too obvious after other clubs have been punished. 

GaryMc likes this
11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just because one team fucked up they can’t stop 41 other teams playing .

Sky reporting that if forced to self isolate the next 2 games postponed.If so why did Hamilton need to play with the youths .

If they get games postponed, you have to imagine clubs that have had to forfeit will have something to say. 

Mentioned this on another topic but rumour is elite sport in England to be canned for 3 weeks starting tomorrow night

Could be alot of shit but its exactly the excuse they need to get them out of this without a forfeit/playing with half a team

7 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Seen something earlier about her. All she’s doing is slating the uk government and ignoring the faults of the Scottish government. 

Just what I thought.

Approvals came from a lot nearer home...

Jb85 likes this