C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I think/hope it will go ahead.

I'm doubting it will now.

I think Hibs being reluctant to play without further scum testing, and the scum not doing so gives what the authorities will see as reasonable cause to postpone without either side being blamed.

Honestly hope Hivs players do play, take it personally and go out and smash the scum not only in terms of result but physically too for puting them at risk.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t want that at all tbh

Exactly the more spfl teams that test positive will force a circuit breaker, the tarriers know this, it’s unbelievable if what I’ve seen is actually  the players that have to self isolate, no danger was edouard and the other french wank not sitting with jullien the whole trip except when training 

it looks like every player in their squad who doesn’t play have been selected for isolation, even Bitton who’s suspended is on the isolation list, him and barkas are the only 2 who played in the old firm game that are on the hand picked list

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Surely Hibs will see this as a chance to go and get a victory ffs

Tbh I can see why Hibs would be furious about this and not want to play their main 11. If it were us playing them tonight I wouldn’t be happy that it’s going ahead 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

The cfc statement is mystifying, there's no apology to the FM, general public or their fans. They really are run by clowns, no wonder their fans want the board sacked.

Where are the statements from the SFA and SPFL. and will the CO cite cfc's breach of rules?

Should have copied the text as not giving those cunts the site hits 

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Covering themselves 👍

SFA Maneuvering for another vote to give them permission on how to call the season. Hence no acceptance of responsibility for sanctioning the trip to Dubai. No apology to the football community or their fans and No castigation of Celtic for abusing the covid rules.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Exactly the more spfl teams that test positive will force a circuit breaker, the tarriers know this, it’s unbelievable if what I’ve seen is actually  the players that have to self isolate, no danger was edouard and the other french wank not sitting with jullien the whole trip except when training 

it looks like every player in their squad who doesn’t play have been selected for isolation, even Bitton who’s suspended is on the isolation list, him and barkas are the only 2 who played in the old firm game that are on the hand picked list

What list? There have been several, all demonstrated to be fake.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

The cfc statement is mystifying, there's no apology to the FM, general public or their fans. They really are run by clowns, no wonder their fans want the board sacked.

Where are the statements from the SFA and SPFL. and will the CO cite cfc's breach of rules?

Should have copied the text as not giving those cunts the site hits 

Archived