C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Assegai said:

What list? There have been several, all demonstrated to be fake.

I hope itโ€™s a fake 1 Iโ€™ve seen then mate, I actually believe it because if they could select 13 players to self isolate that would be who they would pick 100%

Iโ€™ve been enjoyingย this all day but in all seriousness itโ€™s ridiculous that they have refused to be tested. Hibs players shouldnโ€™t have to go home to their family worried about passing on COVID to their partners/children because they twats went on a jolly.ย 

Just now, LaaRFC said:

Iโ€™ve been enjoyingย this all day but in all seriousness itโ€™s ridiculous that they have refused to be tested. Hibs players shouldnโ€™t have to go home to their family worried about passing on COVID to their partners/children because they twats went on a jolly.ย 

It shows what they are made of. Bunch of fuckin mutants.ย 

See what is being done to hibs its a fucking disgrace.

These fenian bastards broke all the protocols, they won't test players again as per hibs request, none of us know hibs players home situations, family members who have to Shield, pregnant partners etc.

They also have a cup semi in 2 weeks and of any them catch it off these middens then they will miss a semi and others will have to self isolate.

I depsise these micky bastardsย 

Could this be a bit of a ploy as well by Jack Ross, his teams been shite the last few weeks, pissed off cos the game was moved, made what can be seen as a reasonable request for more testing and now before the game he will be at the players saying everything is against them to try and get a reaction knowing that they will still need to play well.to get a resultย 

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

These fenian bastards broke all the protocols, they won't test players again as per hibs request, none of us know hibs players home situations, family members who have to Shield, pregnant partners etc.

They also have a cup semi in 2 weeks and of any them catch it off these middens then they will miss a semi and others will have to self isolate.

See if they get away with isolating these players and are allowed to field the others, there has to be a full scale investigation into these filthy fenian cunts!

Julien
Barkas
Hazard
Taylor
Ralston
Henderson
Johnston
Ajeti
Brown
El hamed
Rogic
Bitton
Klimala

ย 

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Could this be a bit of a ploy as well by Jack Ross, his teams been shite the last few weeks, pissed off cos the game was moved, made what can be seen as a reasonable request for more testing and now before the game he will be at the players saying everything is against them to try and get a reaction knowing that they will still need to play well.to get a resultย 

Can the ref cancel the game if he feels it's unsafe?

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Naw a think its the fact they dont want to play against a side who possibly most of might have the virusย 

Its a fuckin disgrace this was not dealt with long before now , 3 points should have been awarded to Hibs......

I've just seen a post on FF and although I despise that wee dick Scott Allan, due to his diabetes the boys life could literally be on the line if he caught covid.

.I can't believe these fucking tramps have had this turned round on hibs.

Hibs statement due outย 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Agreed.ย Takes 4 hours to run a PCR test.20 minutes for an instant test.

12 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I agree wholeheartedly, itโ€™sย the sporting,ย decent and honourable thing to do (even for theirย own players peace of mind) but in the same way we donโ€™t do walking away, they donโ€™tย ย do integrity.

Celtic, the sfa and the spfl have been an absolute shambles in this whole situation.ย 

You have celtic playing the 'it wiznae us' card, the 'victim' card and the 'leaders in the fight against covid' card whilst being more passive aggressive in their statements every day.ย 

Even Jim Traynor wishes he could be as passive aggressive as those statements.ย 

You look for leadership from the association and the governing body but they have been woefully inept to the point where the Scottish government have had a word. Thats embarrassing.ย 

Either the sfa or spfl should have taken the lead and told celtic they were isolating for the 10 day period and should not have moved the fixture against hibs for any sort of training camp (no matter how within the rules it may be). After all, they did state that the league could not be extended no matter what.

Their actions are down to themselves and have nobody else to blame. Each and every other team in Scotland stayed and spent the time training or probably spending time with their families. They should have the rulebook thrown at them for the rule breaches in Dubai and made to play the game tonight with a reduced squad.ย 

It also needs to be made mandatory to have tests in situations like this where there is doubt upon the ability (and integrity) of a squad to play the game. Hibs were within their rights to ask for another round of testing on their players.

Shame that the club of 'sporting integrity' don't have a clue about what that actually is.ย 

Scotland's shame indeed.

ย 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just seen a post on FF and although I despise that wee dick Scott Allan, due to his diabetes the boys life could literally be on the line if he caught covid.

.I can't believe these fucking tramps have had this turned round on hibs.

Hibs statement due outย 

Hivs wonโ€™t missย them and should go tonto on every cunt

Could be an interesting question for Fraser Wishart - defend the players from Hibs, or protect celtic. He's only chief of the players union, but then we know that the SPFL certainly don't have the interests of all their member clubs shared equally either.

Archived