C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Hivs won’t miss them and should go tonto on every cunt

Hibs should have had far more to say before now, as soon as it was clear they’d breached rules Hibs held the aces. 

On another note them refusing to have more tests done would/should set off alarm bells. 

Hibs are cunts too, they had their chance to vote out the corruption fuck them. I’ve now got a bet on at 21/4 so these cunts better play and win. We are a while away to having to play Hibs or Livi so let them catch it, they are as much at fault for what’s happening as the bastards, they allowed this situation. 

4 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I agree wholeheartedly, it’s the sporting, decent and honourable thing to do (even for their own players peace of mind) but in the same way we don’t do walking away, they don’t  do integrity.

Thing is they only declared one player with covid and would have fielded the rest that are now in quarantine. So it's a reasonable request from Hibs to ask for a retest imo.

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just seen a post on FF and although I despise that wee dick Scott Allan, due to his diabetes the boys life could literally be on the line if he caught covid.

.I can't believe these fucking tramps have had this turned round on hibs.

Hibs statement due out 

Would Allan even be in their playing squad? Don't think he's kicked a ball since August.

Could still be passed on to him in training I suppose if there was a knock on effect from this.

40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

:J-Pierre:

What a fucking red neck man, he nearly said they were following social distancing in the hotels and then caught himself cos he remembered the photos round the pool and in the bar...

Why has no-one brought up what happened to Jones and Edmundson? Every one of those twats round the pool and in the bar should be getting a 7 match ban.

Almost enough to make you angry, but then again, this is all still fucking hilarious. Get it round ye ya trampy bastards. It's almost sweeter to see Lawwell's lapdogs having to defend him in public.

:craphead:

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbh I can see why Hibs would be furious about this and not want to play their main 11. If it were us playing them tonight I wouldn’t be happy that it’s going ahead 

Government bash home the risk factor every fucking day. Surely the risk playing these fucks tonight is 1000 fold? How is that a manageable risk?

Hopefully this brings on a big enquiry and some heads will roll at the JRG.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Would Allan even be in their playing squad? Don't think he's kicked a ball since August.

Could still be passed on to him in training I suppose if there was a knock on effect from this.

No one knows if anyone at Hibs players or families have underlying health conditions 

Just now, SuperTav said:

What a fucking red neck man, he nearly said they were following social distancing in the hotels and then caught himself cos he remembered the photos round the pool and in the bar...

Why has no-one brought up what happened to Jones and Edmundson? Every one of those twats roudn the pool and in the bar should be getting a 7 match ban.

Almost enough to make you angry, but then again, this is all still fucking hilarious. Get it round ye ya trampy bastards. It's almost sweeter to see Lawwell's lapdogs having to defend him in public.

Has he not just repeated celtics statement? 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just seen a post on FF and although I despise that wee dick Scott Allan, due to his diabetes the boys life could literally be on the line if he caught covid.

.I can't believe these fucking tramps have had this turned round on hibs.

Hibs statement due out 

Then he should be shielding. 

He could literally catch it going to the shop.

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Just got one today myself and had the results in 15 mins, no excuses for them cunts but they’ll get away with a slap on the wrists as usual 

There's absolutely no reason or reasonable excuse for them not to have the 20 minute tests done. It's either arrogance, stupidity or fear. 

1 minute ago, SuperTav said:

Why has no-one brought up what happened to Jones and Edmundson? Every one of those twats round the pool and in the bar should be getting a 7 match ban.

He’s sitting there like he’s been taken hostage by Lawwell and is reading a message to his family.

3 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Why has no-one brought up what happened to Jones and Edmundson? Every one of those twats roudn the pool and in the bar should be getting a 7 match ban.

The sfa/spfl sanctioned it so they are deep in the shite with septic, it’s normally every man for themselves in this situation but it just proves the manky mobs power within the spfl/sfa

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There's absolutely no reason or reasonable excuse for them not to have the 20 minute tests done. It's either arrogance, stupidity or fear. 

Definitely fear.

They hope to get this game out the road before they are confirmed to be riddled with the shit.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Then he should be shielding. 

He could literally catch it going to the shop.

Its the risk the tarriers have added to this with their jolly and refusal to re test there players.

Between Allan and then all the other players nobody knows players home situations regards family members etc.

The fenians have managed to.turn this on hibs, when it was the fenians in.the wrong 

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

It would be absolutely incredible if Hibs didn't play best team to try and win. A win at celtic park and huge confidence for cup game. Could be monumental to them winning it. That is if they aren't total losers. 

I agree in principle, but at the same time why risk your best team when there's an increased chance they could catch it and then their team is fucked for the cup game?

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Hibs will open a massive can of worms here if they refuse not to play this game

Taigs are dirty scummy bastards but they know exactly what they're doing

So do the SFA and SPFL , both are waiting for Hibs to make a call here........

Archived