C*ltc

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Still nothing reliable on the names of the players concerned?

Do they not have to announce a squad well ahead of the game and then the starting team an hour before KO?

Just the team I think. More time to laugh at their shit show before the main event....

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Its fucking crazy but fucking brilliant. Evidence is stacking up again against these fucks....

Evidence for what though? Another internal investigation? Or an external investigation where the SFA get to decide who investigates them? Wouldn’t hold my breath. 

The filth are a disgrace, but Hibs are also an embarrassment. The protocol is to test and then isolate close contacts. That’s been done. The fact that these daft bastards caught it in Dubai means nothing in this context. Plenty teams have broken protocols and had cases. Hibs just need to get on with it. Don’t know who’s out, but it’s a great chance to go and put these cunts to the sword when they’re really under the cosh.

Only group coming out looking worse than these two are the SFA and the SPFL. 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Only in Scotland could the football governing body say to a team you have to play a match tonight against a squad who is likely riddled with Covid or you'll be deducted points...

As much as Hibs are cunts they are getting stitched up to fuck here

The lot of them deserve everything they get , they all sided with the fenian bastards , you reap what you sow.......

38 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Might gave missed this, but how are Celtic's Dubai photos different to the breaches for which Killie and St Mirren had to forfeit? Surely against protocols, so same punishment?

Does anyone know the answer to this, particularly as their opponents are now being threatened with punishment? :confused:

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

The filth are a disgrace, but Hibs are also an embarrassment. The protocol is to test and then isolate close contacts. That’s been done. The fact that these daft bastards caught it in Dubai means nothing in this context. Plenty teams have broken protocols and had cases. Hibs just need to get on with it. Don’t know who’s out, but it’s a great chance to go and put these cunts to the sword when they’re really under the cosh.

Only group coming out looking worse than these two are the SFA and the SPFL. 

I think you’re right but still don’t get why they refused another test. The optics of it are fucking dreadful 

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Evidence for what though? Another internal investigation? Or an external investigation where the SFA get to decide who investigates them? Wouldn’t hold my breath. 

Not evidence for them to investigate, evidence for the world to look at them with. They are making themselves look completely incompetent.

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Only in Scotland could the football governing body say to a team you have to play a match tonight against a squad who is likely riddled with Covid or you'll be deducted points...

As much as Hibs are cunts they are getting stitched up to fuck here

AND they allowed celtic to move their game v Hibs to accommodate their jolly, despite Hibs protesting.

My big hope is that there is such a media storm created by this that the SFA have to do something. I’m not holding my breath mind you.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

As cuntish as it is from the SFA/SPFL, if Motherwell for example were refusing to play us just because one of our injured players tested positive I expect us to be given the win.

We would do the test,

edit sorry too quick to jump in there. Nothing to do with your point. 

Hopefully other Clubs will wise up to these Cunts now, they way they get on and think they are a law onto themselves.

Disgusting from them, but not surprising. 

Hibs need to pump them here, and justice will be served.

Can't wait on the team sheets, be the same for Livi.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think you’re right but still don’t get why they refused another test. The optics of it are fucking dreadful 

You’d imagine because the standard tests take too long to get the results for, and the new fast ones aren’t written into the guidance or are considered unreliable. Not sure it’s just a ‘naw we don’t want to’. Wouldn’t put anything past them though. 

42 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Might gave missed this, but how are Celtic's Dubai photos different to the breaches for which Killie and St Mirren had to forfeit? Surely against protocols, so same punishment?

Killie and St Mirren are appealing though are they not?

Celtic have probably just guaranteed they win those appeals now as there's no way they'll be forced to forfeit any games.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

As cuntish as it is from the SFA/SPFL, if Motherwell for example were refusing to play us just because one of our injured players tested positive I expect us to be given the win.

I think the main factor here is they have just come back from a covid hotspot and have sat in a plane with the player for however many hours. Chances there's only that one player positive are slim. 

Archived