C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“celtic v Hibs goes ahead. Easter Road club expressed concerns over the safety of their players but SPFL refused Hibees request for celtic players to be retested and insisted match must be played tonight or points docked.”

absolutely incredible.

Well if that doesn’t fire Hibs up I guess nothing will.

Maxwell is a fucking disgrace. Sacrificing his Protestant principles to pander to the Papes. 

I'm sure his Dad is giving him it tight aftrr that fucking shocking webcam performance. 

I backed this wee arsehole when he got appointed as I genuinely thought he couldn't be bought or conned by the scum. Boy was I wrong. 

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

AND they allowed celtic to move their game v Hibs to accommodate their jolly, despite Hibs protesting.

My big hope is that there is such a media storm created by this that the SFA have to do something. I’m not holding my breath mind you.

See to be honest, I don’t really want them punished. I want 55 without an asterisk. Isolating players and them looking like mongos is enough for me.

Remember when every team in Scotland had the chance to have a transparent investigation into the whole of Scottish football and they didn’t fancy it?!

Lower leagues all left with their arse in their hands and Hibs being slapped about like the junior beggars they are.

Fucking idiots.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Maxwell is a fucking disgrace. Sacrificing his Protestant principles to pander to the Papes. 

I'm sure his Dad is giving him it tight aftrr that fucking shocking webcam performance. 

I backed this wee arsehole when he got appointed as I genuinely thought he couldn't be bought or conned by the scum. Boy was I wrong. 

Either do as your boss says or he will get someone in who will do what he says.

Could put anyone in his job and they'll all toe the tarrier line.

Fucking absurd our game has allowed itself to go down this road for over a decade.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The lot of them deserve everything they get , they all sided with the fenian bastards , you reap what you sow.......

You know I was actually about to type that in another comment, its fucking ridiculous what's being reported in the last hour but you're right they get what they deserve.

Looking from the outside though...

• They move the match in the first place
  • Fuck off to Dubai during all this - Whether they were allowed or not is still being found out
  • Break rules while there
  • Come back riddled with Covid
  • Refuse to be tested on the day of the game
  • And the governing body threatens the team they're playing will be deducted 3 points if they don't play the match...

That's a new low even for the backwards arsed cunts that run the shit show up here

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Remember when every team in Scotland had the chance to have a transparent investigation into the whole of Scottish football and they didn’t fancy it?!

Lower leagues all left with their arse in their hands and Hibs being slapped about like the junior beggars they are.

Fucking idiots.

We march towards 55.

They continue being fluffers for Lawwell.

Fuck them. Hope the majority enjoy the karma.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

We would do the test,

edit sorry too quick to jump in there. Nothing to do with your point. 

I agree btw, I imagine we'd happily do it in this scenario. Seems really suspect to flat out refuse. It's not like they're saying they don't have to as they just did tests and no one else was positive. The flat out refusal is just way off.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think the main factor here is they have just come back from a covid hotspot and have sat in a plane with the player for however many hours. Chances there's only that one player positive are slim. 

I'd be pretty surprised if it's only Julien with it at this point. If for example, in the next coming days both the fenians and Hibs players turn up positive tests after tonight, surely that's a massive can of worms burst right open?

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

You know I was actually about to type that in another comment, its fucking ridiculous what's being reported in the last hour but you're right they get what they deserve.

Looking from the outside though...

• They move the match in the first place
  • Fuck off to Dubai during all this - Whether they were allowed or not is still being found out
  • Break rules while there
  • Come back riddled with Covid
  • Refuse to be tested on the day of the game
  • And the governing body threatens the team they're playing will be deducted 3 points if they don't play the match...

That's a new low even for the backwards arsed cunts that run the shit show up here

Well said. The fact they were allowed to move the game in the first place and now Hibs are being threatened should be highlighted to every media agency going! But we know who controls them in this country. 

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think you’re right but still don’t get why they refused another test. The optics of it are fucking dreadful 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You’d imagine because the standard tests take too long to get the results for, and the new fast ones aren’t written into the guidance or are considered unreliable. Not sure it’s just a ‘naw we don’t want to’. Wouldn’t put anything past them though. 

Cost too, probably. 

If Hibs wanted them to get tested again outside of standard protocol, then Hibs should have paid for it tbh

Just now, Supersonic said:

I agree btw, I imagine we'd happily do it in this scenario. Seems really suspect to flat out refuse. It's not like they're saying they don't have to as they just did tests and no one else was positive. The flat out refusal is just way off.

I'd be pretty surprised if it's only Julien with it at this point. If for example, in the next coming days both the fenians and Hibs players turn up positive tests after tonight, surely that's a massive can of worms burst right open?

Said it all along , theres fuckin no chance its only one of them , they will already know how bad it is , but it will be kept out of the media till they are ready to let them talk.......

Archived