• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Where has that list came from? I seen another that was completely different.

Same computer that created the fixtures for this season. It produces multiple lists until the cabal approve one that suits the narrative of convenience. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

People buying into null and void are mind numbing 

Agreed but you can understand apprehension given how much we’ve been shat upon for the last eight years. Things have happened that none of us could possibly have foreseen so anything, no matter how unlikely, is possible.

Valance1690 likes this
11 minutes ago, Assegai said:

What did Nippy say? Understand she had a direct dig at them?

She did she said any repercussions is up to SFA but she would expect them to look into it.

What she also said is that they will have to look into travel exceptions and will decide on that at another time, our europa game might be under threat. 

Assegai likes this
24 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

If any team could STILL fuck this its hibs.

The game is not listed on bet365 now. Not checked the other betting sites. Also noticed the taigs game against Livingston is not listed either. All the other games are. 

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Self isolating will be no problem for Lennon, will be just like all those times his mrs told him to fuck off and he used to go and sit on his own getting pished in some shitey hotel in Bellshill for a fortnight.

“...sit on his own getting pished in some shitey hotel...”

Sounds like elite training to me, mate.

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

The game is not listed on bet365 now. Not checked the other betting sites. Also noticed the taigs game against Livingston is not listed either. All the other games are. 

They’ll be holding back until it’s confirmed what players are available I would think.

real boydie9 likes this