• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What games are their players definitely missing?

Is it too much to hope that they will be out for the next 3?

Not out for 3, but 3 games definitely impacted :lol:

Isolation will impact three matches

So, Celtic go ahead with tonight's game missing the 13 first-team players who have been instructed to self-isolate.

We'll find out just who's missing when the sides are announced around 18:45 this evening.

It will be the same for Saturday's home game against in-form Livingston.

Celtic are due to face Livi again next Wednesday in West Lothian.

The period of isolation is 10 days, so if it kicked in on Saturday, then some players could be available again, but, of course, they will have missed a significant chunk of training.

frenv and Paisley Blue Loyal like this
Just now, Siam69 said:

Big shout out to @BridgeIsBlue who has been trying to catch up with this thread going page by page, not missing a post.

I know by the likes that pop up pages ago

A labour of love  :lol: 

Mental how fast this thread is moving. Good 20+ pages I missed out on today and don't have the time to catch up bit by bit.

BridgeIsBlue and Siam69 like this
1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Are we still none the wiser on what the real isolation list is?

My old man can't navigate the internet or social media so he's relying purely on me to furnish him with this news. Keeps pinging me every 5 mins ffs.

No mate, doubt we'll know until an hour before the game.

13 first team players.

I'd wager the French contingent anyway.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

“But of course a situation like this does make it essential for us to review the rules - including those around travel exemptions - and that's what we will be doing.”

Yes to update the training rules