2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t want that at all tbh

Exactly the more spfl teams that test positive will force a circuit breaker, the tarriers know this, it’s unbelievable if what I’ve seen is actually  the players that have to self isolate, no danger was edouard and the other french wank not sitting with jullien the whole trip except when training 

it looks like every player in their squad who doesn’t play have been selected for isolation, even Bitton who’s suspended is on the isolation list, him and barkas are the only 2 who played in the old firm game that are on the hand picked list

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Surely Hibs will see this as a chance to go and get a victory ffs

Tbh I can see why Hibs would be furious about this and not want to play their main 11. If it were us playing them tonight I wouldn’t be happy that it’s going ahead 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

The cfc statement is mystifying, there's no apology to the FM, general public or their fans. They really are run by clowns, no wonder their fans want the board sacked.

Where are the statements from the SFA and SPFL. and will the CO cite cfc's breach of rules?

Should have copied the text as not giving those cunts the site hits 

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Covering themselves 👍

SFA Maneuvering for another vote to give them permission on how to call the season. Hence no acceptance of responsibility for sanctioning the trip to Dubai. No apology to the football community or their fans and No castigation of Celtic for abusing the covid rules.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Exactly the more spfl teams that test positive will force a circuit breaker, the tarriers know this, it’s unbelievable if what I’ve seen is actually  the players that have to self isolate, no danger was edouard and the other french wank not sitting with jullien the whole trip except when training 

it looks like every player in their squad who doesn’t play have been selected for isolation, even Bitton who’s suspended is on the isolation list, him and barkas are the only 2 who played in the old firm game that are on the hand picked list

What list? There have been several, all demonstrated to be fake.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

The cfc statement is mystifying, there's no apology to the FM, general public or their fans. They really are run by clowns, no wonder their fans want the board sacked.

Where are the statements from the SFA and SPFL. and will the CO cite cfc's breach of rules?

Should have copied the text as not giving those cunts the site hits 

Sweetheart likes this

Might gave missed this, but how are Celtic's Dubai photos different to the breaches for which Killie and St Mirren had to forfeit? Surely against protocols, so same punishment?

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Surely Hibs will see this as a chance to go and get a victory ffs

Have you seen the list of the players who have apparently had to isolate? Only barkas and bitton are on it from their old firm selection

1 minute ago, Assegai said:

What list? There have been several, all demonstrated to be fake.

I hope it’s a fake 1 I’ve seen then mate, I actually believe it because if they could select 13 players to self isolate that would be who they would pick 100%

Assegai likes this
Just now, LaaRFC said:

I’ve been enjoying this all day but in all seriousness it’s ridiculous that they have refused to be tested. Hibs players shouldn’t have to go home to their family worried about passing on COVID to their partners/children because they twats went on a jolly. 

It shows what they are made of. Bunch of fuckin mutants. 

Could this be a bit of a ploy as well by Jack Ross, his teams been shite the last few weeks, pissed off cos the game was moved, made what can be seen as a reasonable request for more testing and now before the game he will be at the players saying everything is against them to try and get a reaction knowing that they will still need to play well.to get a result 

Bluekev likes this
29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See what is being done to hibs its a fucking disgrace.

These fenian bastards broke all the protocols, they won't test players again as per hibs request, none of us know hibs players home situations, family members who have to Shield, pregnant partners etc.

They also have a cup semi in 2 weeks and of any them catch it off these middens then they will miss a semi and others will have to self isolate.

I depsise these micky bastards 

See if they get away with isolating these players and are allowed to field the others, there has to be a full scale investigation into these filthy fenian cunts!

Julien
Barkas
Hazard
Taylor
Ralston
Henderson
Johnston
Ajeti
Brown
El hamed
Rogic
Bitton
Klimala

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Could this be a bit of a ploy as well by Jack Ross, his teams been shite the last few weeks, pissed off cos the game was moved, made what can be seen as a reasonable request for more testing and now before the game he will be at the players saying everything is against them to try and get a reaction knowing that they will still need to play well.to get a result 

Can the ref cancel the game if he feels it's unsafe?

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Naw a think its the fact they dont want to play against a side who possibly most of might have the virus 

Its a fuckin disgrace this was not dealt with long before now , 3 points should have been awarded to Hibs......