• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See what is being done to hibs its a fucking disgrace.

These fenian bastards broke all the protocols, they won't test players again as per hibs request, none of us know hibs players home situations, family members who have to Shield, pregnant partners etc.

They also have a cup semi in 2 weeks and of any them catch it off these middens then they will miss a semi and others will have to self isolate.

I depsise these micky bastards 

Agreed. Takes 4 hours to run a PCR test.20 minutes for an instant test.

12 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I’ve been enjoying this all day but in all seriousness it’s ridiculous that they have refused to be tested. Hibs players shouldn’t have to go home to their family worried about passing on COVID to their partners/children because they twats went on a jolly. 

I agree wholeheartedly, it’s the sporting, decent and honourable thing to do (even for their own players peace of mind) but in the same way we don’t do walking away, they don’t  do integrity.

LiverpoolBlue and Darth Bear like this
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just seen a post on FF and although I despise that wee dick Scott Allan, due to his diabetes the boys life could literally be on the line if he caught covid.

.I can't believe these fucking tramps have had this turned round on hibs.

Hibs statement due out 

Hivs won’t miss them and should go tonto on every cunt

Hibs are cunts too, they had their chance to vote out the corruption fuck them. I’ve now got a bet on at 21/4 so these cunts better play and win. We are a while away to having to play Hibs or Livi so let them catch it, they are as much at fault for what’s happening as the bastards, they allowed this situation. 

sassaaaa, markem and 40delboy40 like this
4 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I agree wholeheartedly, it’s the sporting, decent and honourable thing to do (even for their own players peace of mind) but in the same way we don’t do walking away, they don’t  do integrity.

Thing is they only declared one player with covid and would have fielded the rest that are now in quarantine. So it's a reasonable request from Hibs to ask for a retest imo.

Negri's lovechild and GM63 like this
10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just seen a post on FF and although I despise that wee dick Scott Allan, due to his diabetes the boys life could literally be on the line if he caught covid.

Hibs statement due out 

Would Allan even be in their playing squad? Don't think he's kicked a ball since August.

Could still be passed on to him in training I suppose if there was a knock on effect from this.

Bluekev likes this
40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

:J-Pierre:

What a fucking red neck man, he nearly said they were following social distancing in the hotels and then caught himself cos he remembered the photos round the pool and in the bar...

Why has no-one brought up what happened to Jones and Edmundson? Every one of those twats round the pool and in the bar should be getting a 7 match ban.

Almost enough to make you angry, but then again, this is all still fucking hilarious. Get it round ye ya trampy bastards. It's almost sweeter to see Lawwell's lapdogs having to defend him in public.

:craphead:

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbh I can see why Hibs would be furious about this and not want to play their main 11. If it were us playing them tonight I wouldn’t be happy that it’s going ahead 

Government bash home the risk factor every fucking day. Surely the risk playing these fucks tonight is 1000 fold? How is that a manageable risk?

Hopefully this brings on a big enquiry and some heads will roll at the JRG.

HG5 and Sweetheart like this
Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Would Allan even be in their playing squad? Don't think he's kicked a ball since August.

Could still be passed on to him in training I suppose if there was a knock on effect from this.

No one knows if anyone at Hibs players or families have underlying health conditions 

Just now, SuperTav said:

What a fucking red neck man, he nearly said they were following social distancing in the hotels and then caught himself cos he remembered the photos round the pool and in the bar...

Why has no-one brought up what happened to Jones and Edmundson? Every one of those twats roudn the pool and in the bar should be getting a 7 match ban.

Almost enough to make you angry, but then again, this is all still fucking hilarious. Get it round ye ya trampy bastards. It's almost sweeter to see Lawwell's lapdogs having to defend him in public.

:craphead:

Has he not just repeated celtics statement? 

markem likes this
12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hibs statement due out 

Then he should be shielding. 

He could literally catch it going to the shop.