1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“Celtic v Hibs goes ahead. Easter Road club expressed concerns over the safety of their players but SPFL refused Hibees request for Celtic players to be retested and insisted match must be played tonight or points docked.”

absolutely incredible.

Fraser Wishart is on the board of the PFA. Will he put on his PFA hat to condemn the SFA's decision?

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Its the risk the tarriers have added to this with their jolly and refusal to re test there players.

Between Allan and then all the other players nobody knows players home situations regards family members etc.

The fenians have managed to.turn this on hibs, when it was the fenians in.the wrong 

I understand that.

But if people are so worried about catching Covid from a game incase they die, then they should be nowhere near it, or say shops, which would be even more risk. 

I hope the game goes ahead.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Still nothing reliable on the names of the players concerned?

Do they not have to announce a squad well ahead of the game and then the starting team an hour before KO?

Just the team I think. More time to laugh at their shit show before the main event....

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Its fucking crazy but fucking brilliant. Evidence is stacking up again against these fucks....

Evidence for what though? Another internal investigation? Or an external investigation where the SFA get to decide who investigates them? Wouldn’t hold my breath. 

graeme_4 likes this

The filth are a disgrace, but Hibs are also an embarrassment. The protocol is to test and then isolate close contacts. That’s been done. The fact that these daft bastards caught it in Dubai means nothing in this context. Plenty teams have broken protocols and had cases. Hibs just need to get on with it. Don’t know who’s out, but it’s a great chance to go and put these cunts to the sword when they’re really under the cosh.

Only group coming out looking worse than these two are the SFA and the SPFL. 

38 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Might gave missed this, but how are Celtic's Dubai photos different to the breaches for which Killie and St Mirren had to forfeit? Surely against protocols, so same punishment?

Does anyone know the answer to this, particularly as their opponents are now being threatened with punishment? :confused:

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Does anyone know the answer to this, particularly as their opponents are now being threatened with punishment? :confused:

Would love Hibs to pull out , would make the lot of them look ridiculous in world football.......

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

The filth are a disgrace, but Hibs are also an embarrassment. The protocol is to test and then isolate close contacts. That’s been done. The fact that these daft bastards caught it in Dubai means nothing in this context. Plenty teams have broken protocols and had cases. Hibs just need to get on with it. Don’t know who’s out, but it’s a great chance to go and put these cunts to the sword when they’re really under the cosh.

Only group coming out looking worse than these two are the SFA and the SPFL. 

I think you’re right but still don’t get why they refused another test. The optics of it are fucking dreadful