• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Evidence for what though? Another internal investigation? Or an external investigation where the SFA get to decide who investigates them? Wouldn’t hold my breath. 

Not evidence for them to investigate, evidence for the world to look at them with. They are making themselves look completely incompetent.

Sweetheart and AdzKyle like this
3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Only in Scotland could the football governing body say to a team you have to play a match tonight against a squad who is likely riddled with Covid or you'll be deducted points...

As much as Hibs are cunts they are getting stitched up to fuck here

AND they allowed celtic to move their game v Hibs to accommodate their jolly, despite Hibs protesting.

My big hope is that there is such a media storm created by this that the SFA have to do something. I’m not holding my breath mind you.

BlueAvenger, Sweetheart and HG5 like this
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

As cuntish as it is from the SFA/SPFL, if Motherwell for example were refusing to play us just because one of our injured players tested positive I expect us to be given the win.

We would do the test,

edit sorry too quick to jump in there. Nothing to do with your point. 

Sweetheart likes this
Just now, esquire8 said:

Not evidence for them to investigate, evidence for the world to look at them with. They are making themselves look completely incompetent.

Ah I see. Yeah I  absolutely Agree with that. 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think you’re right but still don’t get why they refused another test. The optics of it are fucking dreadful 

You’d imagine because the standard tests take too long to get the results for, and the new fast ones aren’t written into the guidance or are considered unreliable. Not sure it’s just a ‘naw we don’t want to’. Wouldn’t put anything past them though. 

Ger_onimo likes this
42 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Might gave missed this, but how are Celtic's Dubai photos different to the breaches for which Killie and St Mirren had to forfeit? Surely against protocols, so same punishment?

Killie and St Mirren are appealing though are they not?

Celtic have probably just guaranteed they win those appeals now as there's no way they'll be forced to forfeit any games.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

As cuntish as it is from the SFA/SPFL, if Motherwell for example were refusing to play us just because one of our injured players tested positive I expect us to be given the win.

I think the main factor here is they have just come back from a covid hotspot and have sat in a plane with the player for however many hours. Chances there's only that one player positive are slim. 

HG5 likes this
10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“celtic v Hibs goes ahead. Easter Road club expressed concerns over the safety of their players but SPFL refused Hibees request for celtic players to be retested and insisted match must be played tonight or points docked.”

absolutely incredible.

Well if that doesn’t fire Hibs up I guess nothing will.

BlueAvenger likes this

Maxwell is a fucking disgrace. Sacrificing his Protestant principles to pander to the Papes. 

I'm sure his Dad is giving him it tight aftrr that fucking shocking webcam performance. 

I backed this wee arsehole when he got appointed as I genuinely thought he couldn't be bought or conned by the scum. Boy was I wrong. 

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

AND they allowed celtic to move their game v Hibs to accommodate their jolly, despite Hibs protesting.

My big hope is that there is such a media storm created by this that the SFA have to do something. I’m not holding my breath mind you.

See to be honest, I don’t really want them punished. I want 55 without an asterisk. Isolating players and them looking like mongos is enough for me.

real boydie9 likes this
Just now, TEFTONG said:

Maxwell is a fucking disgrace. Sacrificing his Protestant principles to pander to the Papes. 

I'm sure his Dad is giving him it tight aftrr that fucking shocking webcam performance. 

I backed this wee arsehole when he got appointed as I genuinely thought he couldn't be bought or conned by the scum. Boy was I wrong. 

Either do as your boss says or he will get someone in who will do what he says.

Could put anyone in his job and they'll all toe the tarrier line.

Fucking absurd our game has allowed itself to go down this road for over a decade.