• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Remember when every team in Scotland had the chance to have a transparent investigation into the whole of Scottish football and they didn’t fancy it?!

Lower leagues all left with their arse in their hands and Hibs being slapped about like the junior beggars they are.

Fucking idiots.

We march towards 55.

They continue being fluffers for Lawwell.

Fuck them. Hope the majority enjoy the karma.

Boybluesy and Bigdave30 like this
3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

We would do the test,

edit sorry too quick to jump in there. Nothing to do with your point. 

I agree btw, I imagine we'd happily do it in this scenario. Seems really suspect to flat out refuse. It's not like they're saying they don't have to as they just did tests and no one else was positive. The flat out refusal is just way off.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think the main factor here is they have just come back from a covid hotspot and have sat in a plane with the player for however many hours. Chances there's only that one player positive are slim. 

I'd be pretty surprised if it's only Julien with it at this point. If for example, in the next coming days both the fenians and Hibs players turn up positive tests after tonight, surely that's a massive can of worms burst right open?

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

You know I was actually about to type that in another comment, its fucking ridiculous what's being reported in the last hour but you're right they get what they deserve.

Looking from the outside though...

• They move the match in the first place
  • Fuck off to Dubai during all this - Whether they were allowed or not is still being found out
  • Break rules while there
  • Come back riddled with Covid
  • Refuse to be tested on the day of the game
  • And the governing body threatens the team they're playing will be deducted 3 points if they don't play the match...

That's a new low even for the backwards arsed cunts that run the shit show up here

Well said. The fact they were allowed to move the game in the first place and now Hibs are being threatened should be highlighted to every media agency going! But we know who controls them in this country. 

Valance1690 and magic8ball like this
8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think you’re right but still don’t get why they refused another test. The optics of it are fucking dreadful 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You’d imagine because the standard tests take too long to get the results for, and the new fast ones aren’t written into the guidance or are considered unreliable. Not sure it’s just a ‘naw we don’t want to’. Wouldn’t put anything past them though. 

Cost too, probably. 

If Hibs wanted them to get tested again outside of standard protocol, then Hibs should have paid for it tbh

Just now, Supersonic said:

I agree btw, I imagine we'd happily do it in this scenario. Seems really suspect to flat out refuse. It's not like they're saying they don't have to as they just did tests and no one else was positive. The flat out refusal is just way off.

I'd be pretty surprised if it's only Julien with it at this point. If for example, in the next coming days both the fenians and Hibs players turn up positive tests after tonight, surely that's a massive can of worms burst right open?

Said it all along , theres fuckin no chance its only one of them , they will already know how bad it is , but it will be kept out of the media till they are ready to let them talk.......

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

If you had to pick the other team to fall foul of the corruption in our game then they would be the one, maybe a bit distasteful but fuck them, the corruption shouldn’t be only an issue when it affects them and irrelevant when it doesn’t. 

Supersonic likes this
8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Killie and St Mirren are appealing though are they not?

Celtic have probably just guaranteed they win those appeals now as there's no way they'll be forced to forfeit any games.

Yeah, an easy out there for the Governing bodies. Whatever their punishment is surely has to be the same for sellic? 

Which presumably means nothing.

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

Does anyone else think the 'close contacts' were decided by committee?

Handy then to reel off the names for Tracers

I'd be very surprised if they don't handpick who they decide to be the 'close contacts'. 

Just now, BlueMe said:

An independent investigation (that Rangers offered to pay for) was turned down by all these stupid cunts.

They were all happy to accept the obvious corruption and one sided sporting advantages because it didn't directly affect them.

It feels good to sit back and watch everything fall apart tbh.

30% of clubs wanted an investigation, I think more have now taken their blinkers off and are seeing the maladministration.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

30% of clubs wanted an investigation, I think more have now taken their blinkers off and are seeing the maladministration.

Yep, we need to push for another vote at the end of the season, a lot of lower league sides unhappy with the tarriers preferential treatment aswell, their leagues get binned and the taigs are allowed a jolly to Dubai, it’s a shambles. 

BlueKnight87 and Sweetheart like this
21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The filth are a disgrace, but Hibs are also an embarrassment. The protocol is to test and then isolate close contacts. That’s been done. The fact that these daft bastards caught it in Dubai means nothing in this context. Plenty teams have broken protocols and had cases. Hibs just need to get on with it. Don’t know who’s out, but it’s a great chance to go and put these cunts to the sword when they’re really under the cosh.

Only group coming out looking worse than these two are the SFA and the SPFL. 

Good post! If we were to hand pick an incident like this to occur and create such a shit storm, you couldn't hand pick better candidates to be involved. Honestly, it's almost like all their chickens coming home to roost!!!