• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

I think the SFA are maneuvering to ask clubs to vote again on giving them permission to call the season. 

They will probably offer

PPG based on last seasons standings, or

Null & Void wouldn’t put it past them 

Sweetheart likes this
11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, an easy out there for the Governing bodies. Whatever their punishment is surely has to be the same for sellic? 

Which presumably means nothing.

Also didn't realise until I heard it on the radio there, St Mirren and Killie apparently got their punishments because they declared that they couldn't fulfil fixtures. Celtic are pushing to get their game on.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The game must be played or points will be deducted wow 😂 aye cause its hibs fault eh

If I was Jack Ross, my dressing room before the game would be bouncing, I would be reminding the players that celtic got the game moved against Hibs wishes, and that Hibs are being threatened with a points deduction if they decided not to play tonight's game against  the mob that has caused all this, this is the mob that through their arrogance think they can bully everyone to get what the want.

Finally just before sending the team on the park I  would ensure everyone of them has 12 Aluminium longs on their boots just to take a wee bit of revenge should the opportunity arise.

BlueKnight87 and BlueAvenger like this
5 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Waiting for team news where miraculously a large percentage of their first choice make it...😄😄😄

Called this a wee while ago. And Hibs playing a 2nd string cos they're scared to play against a Covid team ahead of a cup semi in 2 weeks in which no Old Firm team is in. Shambles.

teddybear1975 likes this
2 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

If I was Jack Ross, my dressing room before the game would be bouncing, I would be reminding the players that celtic got the game moved against Hibs wishes, and that Hibs are being threatened with a points deduction if they decided not to play tonight's game against  the mob that has caused all this, this is the mob that through their arrogance think they can bully everyone to get what the want.

Finally just before sending the team on the park I  would ensure everyone of them has 12 Aluminium longs on their boots just to take a wee bit of revenge should the opportunity arise.

If you're Jack Ross you're probably not long off the phone to Liewell offering you the job for a favour.

rbt1548 likes this

PFA need to get involved.

Hibernian FC today reiterated it would do everything possible to ensure it meets its duty of care to all players and staff ahead of tonight’s fixture at Celtic Park.

The club had asked the SPFL and Celtic to carry out an additional round of 'on the day' Covid 19 testing of Celtic players to provide an extra measure of assurance. We regarded this as a reasonable request – given the incubation period of the virus – but, unfortunately, our request was refused. The request followed 16 members of staff and players at Celtic being told to self-isolate on their return from an overseas training camp to Dubai after a positive result for one player, Christopher Julien, who is long-term injured and whom we wish a speedy recovery.

The SPFL made clear that not fulfilling the fixture would have severe consequences for Hibernian. The club also notes that we are being asked to fulfil this fixture less than two weeks from our Betfred Cup semi-final. We have been assured by the SPFL that any Covid 19 issues that may arise from fulfilling this fixture will be taken into account, and the semi-final postponed if required.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/club-statement-1

Hibernian FC today reiterated it would do everything possible to ensure it meets its duty of care to all players and staff ahead of tonight’s fixture at Celtic Park. 

The club had asked the SPFL and Celtic to carry out an additional round of 'on the day' Covid 19 testing of Celtic players to provide an extra measure of assurance. We regarded this as a reasonable request – given the incubation period of the virus – but, unfortunately, our request was refused. The request followed 16 members of staff and players at Celtic being told to self-isolate on their return from an overseas training camp to Dubai after a positive result for one player, Christopher Julien, who is long-term injured and whom we wish a speedy recovery.

The SPFL made clear that not fulfilling the fixture would have severe consequences for Hibernian. The club also notes that we are being asked to fulfil this fixture less than two weeks from our Betfred Cup semi-final. We have been assured by the SPFL that any Covid 19 issues that may arise from fulfilling this fixture will be taken into account, and the semi-final postponed if required.

Weak

Sweetheart likes this
Just now, Sparkle said:

Weak

So they're going to delay the cup so the tims can play with a covid infested team tonight?

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Hibernian FC today reiterated it would do everything possible to ensure it meets its duty of care to all players and staff ahead of tonight’s fixture at celtic Park. 

The club had asked the SPFL and celtic to carry out an additional round of 'on the day' Covid 19 testing of celtic players to provide an extra measure of assurance. We regarded this as a reasonable request – given the incubation period of the virus – but, unfortunately, our request was refused. The request followed 16 members of staff and players at celtic being told to self-isolate on their return from an overseas training camp to Dubai after a positive result for one player, Christopher Julien, who is long-term injured and whom we wish a speedy recovery.

Weak

Very weak.

They should be threatening legal action and pushing all accountability to celtic and the SPFL.

Sweetheart and BlueKnight87 like this