Clyde 1 presenter said earlier Duffy’s eligible because “players leave bubbles to go back to their families between games blah blah”, so I’m assuming he’s eligible. I’d definitely take his word over John Kennedy who thinks saying “protocol” in every sentence makes him seem intelligent. Duffy OG tonight too much to ask?

qwerty, bennyali and demise like this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

Is it Martin Boyle who opted out for Hibs - apparently he has been linked with them this transfer window and good mates with Lennon

Sad as a pro football player if that's the reason you're opting out - not that I know that's the reason

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Clyde 1 presenter said earlier Duffy’s eligible because “players leave bubbles to go back to their families between games blah blah”, so I’m assuming he’s eligible. I’d definitely take his word over John Kennedy who thinks saying “protocol” in every sentence makes him seem intelligent. Duffy OG tonight too much to ask?

John Kennedy is a coach for that club he should know the rules 

AdzKyle likes this

Id say turnbull, soro and mcgregor will do the heavy lifting and rogic getting a goal 

if nothing else hibs have talent up front and should throw fucking everything at them especially since big duffy bawbag is in the defence. No reason points should be dropped!

ill say a 2-2 is likely but would love a cheeky 2-3 in the 90th min