1 minute ago, Graham said:

probably still 5 times the value of hibs team though. id expect us to give hibs a game missing 10 players.

Aww i'd expect us to give them a game and possibly beat them with our squad these days 

What I wouldn't expect is their 1st team to stand off and let our reserves play it about

Graham likes this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, simplythebestest said:

It won't be this when we play Hibs. They'll throw everything at us like we've kidnapped their family.

Funny that considering we've done fuck all wrong to them, while celtic have made a mockery of them.

Here we go 😂 

Why do folk always think this, could it not be that hivs are pish? They were pish against us too, missed sitters. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Here we go 😂 

Why do folk always think this, could it not be that hivs are pish? They were pish against us too, missed sitters. 

They're playing a decimated celtic team and not landing a glove.

They took points off us at full strength. There's my argument.