C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Can't imagine the likes of Griffiths maintaining 'peak' fitness when they're trapped inside for ten days. Going to be a nightmare for them to re-integrate those rusty 'first team' players back into their reserve side for the second Livingston game. Exactly the kind of managerial pickle you want to see a mastermind like Lennon fumbling over. 

Popcorn teeth will be on the bottle right now and the thumb won't last the night without a needle hanging oot him.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They have no war chest to throw at it now. They'll see season tickets and merch dwindle. Their bullshit era is over.

I was sceptical about this before but now I'm convinced they'll do all they can to get this season null and voided

I want the league done at Parkhead.

I want huddles, i want Morelos in that bit the Goon Brigade sit tying a Rangers scarf to their seats whilst belting out the famine song.

I want thousands of Bears outside the ground and all the way up to Duke Street having a party.

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Still can’t believe the filth gave Lennon the job.

Guy is a fucking horrible cunt, bigot, woman beater, alcoholic with significant mental health issues. What the fuck did they expect would happen? Why would anyone want to play for him. No wonder it’s imploded. Exactly what they deserve too. Karma is a bastard you fucking animals. 

It's mental. Just had a look at his record as a manager. He started out at them and enjoyed success in the one horse league they'd created for themselves whilst we were working our way up the divisions. Then he goes to Bolton and wins about 1 in 4 games (and that's rounding up!), then to hibs where I just remember him being the usual hate-filled bigot that's only ever a few moments away from blowing up on his own players and then back to them where he's gifted a league title in every sense.

Would work against the likes of Murty and Caixinha, but as soon as we got a quality management team he was done for.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

A team that has lost none, drawn two games and conceded 6 goals in 23 games will lose 5 games in their next 15 matches?

A team that's lost two, drawn five and conceded 16 goals in 20 games will win every one of their next 18 matches?

It's over.

Shut the fuck up.

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Still can’t believe the filth gave Lennon the job.

Guy is a fucking horrible cunt, bigot, woman beater, alcoholic with significant mental health issues. What the fuck did they expect would happen? Why would anyone want to play for him. No wonder it’s imploded. Exactly what they deserve too. Karma is a bastard you fucking animals. 

He was cheap and he was available. And we were so weak and rudderless, they thought they could carry on without stumping up for a decent manager.

Perhaps the most glaring example of “false economy” or “you get what you pay for” you could ever see.

Archived