C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Getting so close to 10 and royally fucking it up this badly, while we are dynamite domestically and in Europe.....I want this so bad I am STILL not going to get excited. It means too much 😂.

At least the last two teams that chased 10 in a row with us and them had the decency to actually take the challenge to the wire. 

this current Celtic team have fucked the easiest chance of the the three with it being laid out on a plate for them since 2012  . And they will never be allowed to forget it 

5 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

It is over when they can't catch us mathematically , this corrupt mob are capable of declaring the  league null and void.

So who do the SFA allocate the champions route in the UEFA CL then?? It may be circuit broken delay, perhaps to curtail at the split, but not void.

1 minute ago, DerekJohnstone said:

You remember when they had us on our knees and tried to kill us off, fuck them all.

Someone said we “looked into the abyss and the abyss blinked” if I recall. 

6 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

It is over when they can't catch us mathematically , this corrupt mob are capable of declaring the  league null and void.

It's bad enough those scummy cunts pedalling the null and void shite without our fans jumping on that bandwagon and giving it momentum... It won't happen! So telling fellow Rangers fans to shut the fuck up is out of order! 

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

At least the last two teams that chased 10 in a row with us and them had the decency to actually take the challenge to the wire. 

this current Celtic team have fucked the easiest chance of the the three of them today and in spectacular fashion . And they will never be allowed to forget it 

Can honestly say it’s the worst tarrier team in my life time. Prior to that it was Mowbray but his side back then would wipe the floor with this mob.

Not that I’m complaining though 😎

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Still can’t believe the filth gave Lennon the job.

Guy is a fucking horrible cunt, bigot, woman beater, alcoholic with significant mental health issues. What the fuck did they expect would happen? Why would anyone want to play for him. No wonder it’s imploded. Exactly what they deserve too. Karma is a bastard you fucking animals. 

He was the cheap option with the most padded out record going.

We all knew once he was under sustained pressure he would implode. I couldn't have imagined lawwell and co would help as much in bringing them down as well 🤣🤣

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It's bad enough those scummy cunts pedalling the null and void shite without our fans jumping on that bandwagon and giving it momentum... It won't happen! So telling fellow Rangers fans to shut the fuck up is out of order! 

Especially when that fan is celebrating being 21 points ahead with the title in sight. 

It's pathetic

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

The other thing to remember is guys like Ntcham, Edouard, Christie, Ajer and no doubt others are desperate to leave. With them so far behind they’ll soon not give a slightest single fuck about the rest of the season.

I’ve got no doubt Edouard and Ajer will be spending the better part of their ten days in isolation on the phone to their agents - begging them to make a move happen now. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

The other thing to remember is guys like Ntcham, Edouard, Christie, Ajer and no doubt others are desperate to leave. With them so far behind they’ll soon not give a slightest single fuck about the rest of the season.

Like loan players now, not risking injury with nothing to play for and eyeing up the medical at the next club.

15 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate.

We deserve this.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I'm not getting that image out my head tonight! :lol: Stitches man, fuck in hell!!!!! :lol: 

15 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Shut the fuck up.

Just pointing out the very obvious stats and in my opinion it's over.

You can join the tarrier brigade and shout about null n void if you want, its upto you and your own opinion but from what I've posted it's a mere formality now.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They won’t do it but I do wonder if they get further behind in the next couple of weeks whether they sell in January. Teams will be willing to pay more

10 minutes ago, Graham said:

Now watching sportscene after watching parts of that game, listening to the phone in and following this all day.

Fully milking the gift. 

Didn’t even know sportscene was on tonight.watching it on catch-up now.thanks for heads up haha

Archived