C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“We have a compliance officer who looks at all sorts of alleged breaches from all sorts of clubs, over all sorts of alleged incidents”

what the fuck is “ all sorts of clubs” 😂

He is all sorts of desperate to try to show all sorts of clubs get treated with all sorts of fairness. 

He’s a shitebag buck passer much like sturgeon with all this shite,  they all pass it on to the tarrier compliance officer and it all goes in the bin and forgot about. They’ve got hampdump, sfa and the spfl in the palm of their hand. Corrupt to the core. 

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“We have a compliance officer who looks at all sorts of alleged breaches from all sorts of clubs, over all sorts of alleged incidents”

what the fuck is “ all sorts of clubs” 😂

He is all sorts of desperate to try to show all sorts of clubs get treated with all sorts of fairness. 

Talking all sorts of shite imo

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He’s a shitebag buck passer much like sturgeon with all this shite,  they all pass it on to the tarrier compliance officer and it all goes in the bin and forgot about. They’ve got hampdump, sfa and the spfl in the palm of their hand. Corrupt to the core. 

The bolingoli incident the Sfa compliance officer investigated the players but he left it for the spfl to investigate and charge celtic. But all sorts of clubs, fucking idiot. 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Video is all over the place, why’s it showing different seasons and what’s European football got to do with anything :lol:

😂 I was thinking that myself tbh mate. They could have based it all on this season and also if any European football to show probs could have showed that mob nae cunt has heard of knocking the taigs oot and also a few of this years other gubbings they had in europe.

Just now, bluenoz said:

The only reason Maxwell is investigating the photies (a week late) is because the government have told them to or else they will.

At a bare minimum, they will have to pay the suspended fine for Boli now.

The SFA/SPFL reluctance to do anything that involves celtic is an insult to all other clubs. However they did have their chance to change that and they blew it. We could have outed the corrupt organisations for what they are.

People are now beginning to see just how inept they really are. Far too late for that. 

6 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

The SFA/SPFL reluctance to do anything that involves celtic is an insult to all other clubs. However they did have their chance to change that and they blew it. We could have outed the corrupt organisations for what they are.

People are now beginning to see just how inept they really are. Far too late for that. 

They’re not inept, they’re doing exactly the job they were “planted” there to do 

Been ripping the pish out of Duffy almost daily since September. Keep expecting the big ugly tramp to string together at least a few 6 outta 10 performances to shut me up but it hasn't happened. He was coasting last night then still manages to set up the equaliser for a piss poor Hibs side. He won't let me stop, he is relentlessly shite. I have other things I should be doing.

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They’re not inept, they’re doing exactly the job they were “planted” there to do 

Very true. But you could argue that they are pretty inept at that too right now with the shit celtic are getting. 

Archived