C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm definetely setting up a twitter account and goung after that Ronnie nonce :lol:

such an angry wee guy 

Surely he’s no using his own name. Would love to kick his cunt in!

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

This is absolutely phenomenal listening!! He’s honestly on the cusp of complete breakdown there!! “We’ve got T-shirt’s made, it’s all we’ve been singing about for years”🤣🤣 

It was a Rangers fan doing that  😂 

Are the Dubai medical staff not self isolating? 

Monday lunchtime Celtic announced that 13 players plus Neil Lennon and John Kennedy were self isolating. No one else in the backroom or medical staff had been deemed a close enough contact to have to self isolate. So who was treating Jullien?

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

This is absolutely phenomenal listening!! He’s honestly on the cusp of complete breakdown there!! “We’ve got T-shirt’s made, it’s all we’ve been singing about for years”🤣🤣 

Scot Brown for manager was my favorite :lol:

9 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Ach well kevin, look on the bright side. Plenty of hankies can be made out of those t-shirts for you and your mates when we get the 55. 

I think PL is hiding.

Celtic's Dubai trip deserves Lawwell apology says Bonner

FORMER Celtic goalkeeper Pat Bonner believes that Peter Lawwell should offer an apology to Celtic fans over the club’s trip to Dubai.

Celtic’s trip to the Middle East last week for a training camp has prompted anger from supporters and criticism from politicians.

READ MORE: Celtic dealt transfer blow as Filip Benkovic opts against Parkhead return

It culminated in Christopher Jullien testing positive for Covid-19, and 16 Celtic players and staff self-isolating as a result after they were identified as close contacts.

A depleted squad dropped more points at home last night, conceding a late Kevin Nisbet goal to draw 1-1 with Hibs.

And Bonner believes the club need to admit that they were wrong to travel to Dubai in the midst of a pandemic.

Speaking on Go Radio, Bonner said: "I was shocked (that the trip happened). If I had the opportunity and somebody to talk to inside Celtic I would've phoned up and been really angry.

"As somebody who played for the club for a long time but also supports the club, to a point where obviously working in the media you have to see what's on the pitch from a neutral stance.

"I am also a shareholder at the club, albeit very small, but all of those people - the fans, shareholders - they have a right to hear from the club and from Peter Lawwell.

READ MORE: FLY Open Air festival in Dubai tell customers 'blame Neil Lennon'

"There's no harm in saying, at this point, he doesn't have to say from a protocol point of view they got it wrong, because they'll argue they did everything right.

"But from a perception point of view, for going out there in the current climate even though they had planned it in November.

"Things change and there's things changing on a daily and weekly basis.

"Anybody within the board, whoever's the spokesman from a leadership point of view, should be coming out and saying, 'Listen guys, we've got this wrong and we'll admit we didn't read it properly. We got it wrong from that perspective’.”

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19006141.celtics-dubai-trip-deserves-lawwell-apology-says-bonner/

3 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

A politician then. 

And a nasty one at that, however I can’t believe the amount of people who go down the ‘Nicola is looking after us ‘ route, when clearly she has only been looking after no.1...

22 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Are the Dubai medical staff not self isolating? 

Monday lunchtime celtic announced that 13 players plus Neil Lennon and John Kennedy were self isolating. No one else in the backroom or medical staff had been deemed a close enough contact to have to self isolate. So who was treating Jullien?

My moneys on either the pool attendant or the cocktail waitress.

Archived