C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Cases possible at Hibs changes things 

Just rumours that one or two tarriers who started the Hibs match have tested positive. Still stretching to say those positive tests would mean positive hibs tests but if true I'm sure they'll shut the whole thing down.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just rumours that one or two tarriers who started the Hibs match have tested positive. Still stretching to say those positive tests would mean positive hibs tests but if true I'm sure they'll shut the whole thing down.

That’s when the games will start that's my worry. I hope we have lawyers waiting to get started. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck knows but shit is starting to stink again....

Cunts have been upto something for months mate. 

The only team in Europe to go away on a mid season training camp in the middle of a health crisis. Whilst having 3 games in hand. 

This season won't be completed unless the government can get a hold of this virus hospitals are really struggling to cope. 

The 75% rule is a  myth, started by Hamilton owner Ronnie MacDonald last season

This is from last season.

Hamilton owner Ronnie MacDonald has suggested that within the rules there is a stipulation that once 75 per cent of games are played, the body can declare the season over. 

He told the Sun : “Once 75 per cent of the games have been played, the SPFL’s own rules say they can declare the season completed.

“If the league’s declared finished, as opposed to null and void, the SPFL would be able to pay out prize money based on the league positions at that time.

“Of course, it isn’t ideal. But in case people haven’t noticed, we’re not living in ideal times."

Having looked in detail at the document and talked to sources within the SPFL, Record Sport can confirm there is no such rule.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-title-award-fallacy-hamilton-21706396

5 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Aye this is starting to look like a shutdown is imminent.

More cases at them and some at Hibs is the rumour.

Just hope to god we get our lawyers at the ready for these bastards. 

I doubt it. They might have a fire break to assess the situation and establish what measures the SPFL/SFA have in place. but i can't see them closing sports down after the FM said she didn't want that because it helps people to cope whilst in lock down. she'll want to keep her voters happy.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

If so the Hibs ones are totally unrelated to the mhanky mob , you wouldn't test positive 24 hours after being in contact with someone I'm sure. 

6 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

More positive cases with the tarriers is the rumour, not Hibs.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They might have a fire break to assess the situation and establish what measures the SPFL/SFA have in place. but i can't see them closing sports down after the FM said she didn't want that because it helps people to cope whilst in lock down. she'll want to keep her voters happy.

All depends if Sturgeon sees this as a red card for the JRG or not. Its them that's made a mockery of the situation.

6 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

If so the Hibs ones are totally unrelated to the mhanky mob , you wouldn't test positive 24 hours after being in contact with someone I'm sure. 

Average is 5 to 6 days incubation but has been known to be as little as 1 in some cases. 

Archived