• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Still can’t believe the filth gave Lennon the job.

Guy is a fucking horrible cunt, bigot, woman beater, alcoholic with significant mental health issues. What the fuck did they expect would happen? Why would anyone want to play for him. No wonder it’s imploded. Exactly what they deserve too. Karma is a bastard you fucking animals. 

It's mental. Just had a look at his record as a manager. He started out at them and enjoyed success in the one horse league they'd created for themselves whilst we were working our way up the divisions. Then he goes to Bolton and wins about 1 in 4 games (and that's rounding up!), then to hibs where I just remember him being the usual hate-filled bigot that's only ever a few moments away from blowing up on his own players and then back to them where he's gifted a league title in every sense.

Would work against the likes of Murty and Caixinha, but as soon as we got a quality management team he was done for.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

A team that has lost none, drawn two games and conceded 6 goals in 23 games will lose 5 games in their next 15 matches?

A team that's lost two, drawn five and conceded 16 goals in 20 games will win every one of their next 18 matches?

It's over.

Shut the fuck up.

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Still can’t believe the filth gave Lennon the job.

Guy is a fucking horrible cunt, bigot, woman beater, alcoholic with significant mental health issues. What the fuck did they expect would happen? Why would anyone want to play for him. No wonder it’s imploded. Exactly what they deserve too. Karma is a bastard you fucking animals. 

He was cheap and he was available. And we were so weak and rudderless, they thought they could carry on without stumping up for a decent manager.

Perhaps the most glaring example of “false economy” or “you get what you pay for” you could ever see.

geneva_ger likes this
7 minutes ago, molesmole said:

A want two Wins from Livi. :UK:

Listened to Ssb more in the last 4 months than in my entire life. 

This Thread is now unmissable -  laughing like fuck constantly. 

Keeping me going through lockdowns. 

Surely hivs get the 3 points tomorrow when its discovered dufus is ineligible? 

😅😅😅

Keep the meltdown going.....

Could have posted that myself m8 👌👍

molesmole likes this
2 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I was sceptical about this before but now I'm convinced they'll do all they can to get this season null and voided

that wont happen who is going to pay back the sky money if the league does not end plus there is no reason the games are getting played with very few positive cases

jintybear likes this
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

You think they really wanted to play Duffy tonight?....

That's not what I meant, I mean from now. They'll want their clusterfuck of a season to disappear, thinking their 10 is still on and we don't win the league, forgetting the irony of last season

46 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

We are going to win the league fellas. 😊

Getting so close to 10 and royally fucking it up this badly, while we are dynamite domestically and in Europe.....I want this so bad I am STILL not going to get excited. It means too much 😂.

DerekJohnstone likes this