C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

celtic - We are saddened to hear of the death of Archbishop Philip Tartaglia

https://twitter.com/CelticFC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

724CCE63-3233-4916-8B6B-B16AD639C054.thumb.jpeg.251aa27915c70173919973bc25c7d3d8.jpeg

:suicide:

Italy’s biggest ever Mafia trial starts this week.

:thepope:

He sleeps with the fishes now. Just saying.

:whistle:

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They’ve clearly gambled on hitting a bit of form and maybe a couple signings in January then play their games in hand, all clubs should be made play their games in hand at the earliest opportunity 

It strikes me as hilarious that going to Dubai for a break really has been their "big plan" to win the league. 

As in, sunloungers = league trophy.  Causation vs correlation.

9 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

It strikes me as hilarious that going to Dubai for a break really has been their "big plan" to win the league. 

As in, sunloungers = league trophy.  Causation vs correlation.

The thing that gets me is that it was nothing they did when they got back that won them the half  league,it was our total implosion coming back from our trips. At no point last January/February did I look at them and think they were playing unbelievably well.

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They’ve had every advantage going, from 1st old firm being moved to suit them, favourable refereeing decisions, a compliant compliance officer, the fixture list, not being punished for covid breaches, games being moved to accommodate a wee jolly to Dubai and picking and choosing when they play their games, where has all this got them ? out of 2 Euro competitions in December and 21 points behind in the biggest title race in their history. :alfie:

Maybe we should let them do what they want every season.

Archived