C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He apologizes about going on the trip but makes no mention to the protocols that were broken whilst there.

And then almost in the same breath, he starts defending the decision to go.

The self-entitlement has been their demise.

“It’s affected our club more than any”

That is just sick, only that bastards could get off with saying that after seeing the pictures we have all seen. 

48 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Never once apologies to the Scottish Football community or the nation they have badly let down. Only sorry for the supporters. Shameful stuff.

That way they keeps his wee "everyone against us, #stop the 10" narrative.  

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

That is just sick, only that bastards could get off with saying that after seeing the pictures we have all seen. 

Tell that to the lower leagues who are now going to go to the wall.

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s not wrong though. Not many clubs were handed a title they never won as a direct result of the pandemic.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That should be the final nail for their cabal but I’d be surprised. The media will be looking for a way to spin it.

Imagining peter phoning the phantom who is doncaster saying... "dont worry me and gerry have written a cracking script that will make all of this go away"... "yer uncle peters no lost his touch yet" :craphead:

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Imagining peter phoning the phantom who is doncaster saying... "dont worry me and gerry have written a cracking script that will make all of this go away"... "yer uncle peters no lost his touch yet" :craphead:

What gets me is the control of the media, not one of them will give the true reflection of that statement. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

What gets me is the control of the media, not one of them will give the true reflection of that statement. 

That was my initial thought but most of them are hurting as their whole club is a shambles (andy walker the other night was a prime example) I think even they will see it for what it is. 

Panic at the thought of piss poor season ticket sales next season. 

Its not even a real apology. 

Archived