C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So the reason for the apology yesterday was because he knew today this was coming 

The reason for the apology was to also play the victim card and simply try get taig fans back on his side to buy season tickets.

The more I think of it there was fuck all apology really. It was all about slant eyed cunt trying to make himself look good.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Spend a 1/4 mil on a piss up in Dubai during a pandemic, then have the taxpayer pick up part of your wage bill. Another day, another PR disaster 😃

Just when you thought they were all out of arrogance

8 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The reason for the apology was to also play the victim card and simply try get taig fans back on his side to buy season tickets.

The more I think of it there was fuck all apology really. It was all about slant eyed cunt trying to make himself look good.

Correct ,the apology was to the fans only,not one fuck given about the problems his rancid club has caused to others ,Ironically the same lower league clubs who voted to keep his corrupt regime in power last summer 

I wouldn’t surprise me if there were sections of their support wanting refunds for the season ,that would put them in the shit.

oops have i sown a seed 😁

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No better education. Ridicule tarriers at every age :lol:

The wee mans loving it right now ,fucking loving it ,his grandad is a taig fan and his maws boyfriend is too .

Hes had a couple of rows from his mum lately for smiling inappropriately 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Correct ,the apology was to the fans only,not one fuck given about the problems his rancid club has caused to others ,Ironically the same lower league clubs who voted to keep his corrupt regime in power last summer 

I wouldn’t surprise me if there were sections of their support wanting refunds for the season ,that would put them in the shit.

oops have i sown a seed 😁

I think it was you who said this on an early post and I will repeat.... celtic have benefited more than any other club through covid. Gifted a title and a covid cup.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I think it was you who said this on an early post and I will repeat.... celtic have benefited more than any other club through covid. Gifted a title and a covid cup.

They were handed £20m on a plate. Only their own fault for not taking it. By far the biggest beneficiary of covid. No contest.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They were handed £20m on a plate. Only their own fault for not taking it. By far the biggest beneficiary of covid. No contest.

Aye mate and the path they had to get the 20 million was the easiest it has been. If they beat that mob who put them out a think they wur also seeded. Easy path to champions league.

@The Dude any idea when its expected to be made public the results of their tests? cba sitting here aw day waiting for the good news haha. Sure i seen somewhere it was 12pm 2 days before their game but not sure if thats when the tests are done or results are released.

8 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Don’t think I did ,maybe I did but can remember saying that there worst effects have been self inflicted ,Every team has lost players to Covid ,one or 2 here or there and some of them have unfortunately lost players coming back from internationals ,But this shower have 2 games backlog thanks to not keeping tabs on a player who left the country and losing a whole first teams worth due to sneaking a trip for warm weather training ,The mechanism used is very shady indeed ,Sturgeon claims they asked to go but a different country and of course we all witnessed in the pics the blatent disregard for the agreed compliance .

The only disappointing thing here is they were well off the pace .If the league was closer this would have been far more significant in the meltdown department.Instead it’s the nail in the coffin .

Archived